Floris Filter is reel durk

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to change the sort of "dark filter". Nice mod but the mood tends to be a little weird. Every battle I'm in feels sooty. Native had a brighter and more natural feel.

Maxiimos said:
Is there a way to change the sort of "dark filter". Nice mod but the mood tends to be a little weird. Every battle I'm in feels sooty. Native had a brighter and more natural feel.

As I recall, much of the dark atmosphere comes from the skyboxes and ground textures.  You may be able to revert to the Native skyboxes and also edit some of the ground textures to make them less dark.  I would advise making backups of all the files and textures before you change anything.

I think that to revert to Native skyboxes, you would need to delete the skyboxes.txt file in the mod data folder, delete the skybox textures in the mod textures folder, and tell module.ini to not load the mod_resource skyboxes but instead load the Native ones.  It's been a while since I worked with Floris, but I think these steps will work.  Again, make sure you make back-ups of all these things just in case.

Back
Top Bottom