fix ur game

Users who are viewing this thread

unknown.png
creds: dragonking

Last edited:
AVRC said:
This is an UNRELEASED game, you just have EARLY ACCESS to it while it is STILL UNDER DEVEOPLMENT.
No individual patch is the FINAL STATE of the game, it is GETTING BUILT and being ADJUSTED as DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES.

By the way they should stop aiming low when patching this game. The balance is already broken and when you aim low like saying the game is Early Access and Defending yourself using this, I am sorry but in the end you guys never gonna finish this up. because you guys are acting like Turkish government employee and throwing every problem to the next patch or we will look into it, we will patch it next week (next month) like sentences will not make this game finished. Please, please aim finished product when making balance patches, DON'T relase what is broken please. You guys are just gaining more hate every meme patch you make. Make balance Changes thinking like, "this is the finished product". If you aim for 3rd perks as like you said earlier why not use most stable version of 2 perk system of the multiplayer untill you guys develop 3rd perks and dont waste time with current version. Why?, because when you intruduce 3rd perks every other perk is gonna needs to be balanced/scraped in the end. You guys already working slow, why you guys implementing things that gonna change eventually when 3rd perks comes. Stop balancing 2 perk system and work for more important things like 3 perk system or finish pressing f for duel mode and release it, or work on Battle mode etc etc. Why da **** already small and slow working team losing time with balancing 2 perk system in the end. Adding 3. or 4. or even 5. perk slot is not that hard since the system build for that and you guys could start adding them it to beta version or mp-test brach or whatever and when it is ready you could realase them to stable brach and balance them and don't waste time on the old system right?btw 1 year promise of EA is going to finish and you guys are still wasting time. Bring back 1.5.6 or fix this mess and stop working on 2 perk system and just balance/work for 3 perk system. Stop updating what is already out of date

@AVRC

Last edited:
By the way they should stop aiming low when patching this game. The balance is already broken and when you aim low like saying the game is Early Access and Defending yourself using this, I am sorry but in the end you guys never gonna finish this up. because you guys are acting like Turkish government employee and throwing every problem to the next patch or we will look into it, we will patch it next week (next month) like sentences will not make this game finished. Please, please aim finished product when making balance patches, DON'T relase what is broken please. You guys are just gaining more hate every meme patch you make. Make balance Changes thinking like, "this is the finished product". If you aim for 3rd perks like you said use most stable version of 2 perk system of the multiplayer untill you guys develop 3rd perks and dont waste time with current version. Why?, because when you intruduce 3rd perks every other perk is gonna needs to be balanced/scraped in the end. You guys already working slow, why you guys implementing things that gonna change eventually when 3rd perks comes. Stop balancing 2 perk system and work for more important things like 3 perk system or finish pressing f for duel mode and release it, or work on Battle mode etc etc. Why da **** already small and slow working team losing time with balancing 2 perk system in the end. Adding 3. or 4. or even 5. perk slot is not that hard since the system build for that and you guys could start adding them it to beta version or mp-test brach or whatever and when it is ready you could realase them to stable brach and balance them and don't waste time on the old system right?btw 1 year promise of EA is going to finish and you guys are still wasting time. Bring back 1.5.6 or fix this mess and stop working on 2 perk system and just balance/work for 3 perk system. Stop updating what is already out of date

@AVRC

I feel sorry for your beaten down keyboard.

If you like version 1.5.6 can't you pick a version in Steam under Betas?

You can't play mp in previous versions...

Well I guess you'll just have to be patient and allow the developers to manage the conflicting tasks of answering to both the interests of self-entitled gamers and the people who pay their wages. I can tell you it's not an easy balance to manage.

Certainly, the ranting around here today doesn't make it any easier for them.

*shrug*

Well I guess you'll just have to be patient and allow the developers to manage the conflicting tasks of answering to both the interests of self-entitled gamers and the people who pay their wages. I can tell you it's not an easy balance to manage.

Certainly, the ranting around here today doesn't make it any easier for them.

*shrug*
Oh boy don't you worry. We've waited since alpha/beta and we will wait until they give up on this game.

I feel sorry for your beaten down keyboard.

If you like version 1.5.6 can't you pick a version in Steam under Betas?
it can be 1.5.7 or 1.x.x it is not the point the point is they are wasting time with balancing outdated desing. Since it is confirmed that 3rd perks are going to come, balancing in current situation is pointless when mp dev team will publish the 3rd perks, everything will be unbalanced and i am asking for an (some kind of) old balanced patch (for multiplayer part not sp) because working on for a outdated desing is wasting time and effort for already slow team.
With the upcoming 3rd perks it will give players more options to 'build' their troop and tailor it against the enemy to have the upper hand in the battle ground. We are aiming to allow players more interesting choices that have slightly more impact than the equipment options in regards to having an advantage against the enemy lineup.

it can be 1.5.7 or 1.x.x it is not the point the point is they are wasting time with balancing outdated desing. Since it is confirmed that 3rd perks are going to come, balancing in current situation is pointless when mp dev team will publish the 3rd perks, everything will be unbalanced and i am asking for an (some kind of) old balanced patch (for multiplayer part not sp) because working on for a outdated desing is wasting time and effort for already slow team.
Hear hear!

Back in the patch you want to return to, people complained about balance for that patch too. What you're arguing for is an entirely arbitrary and subjective change because you personally don't like the experiments they've done since.

But all you're giving me are subjective opinions on what balance you think is best. There is no data analysis, you haven't even offered us any gameplay data that suggests the balance has gotten worse. Just opinion.

As you'll see when one of the developers who does work in this area posts, they're working with tables of data, they're doing extensive simulations for weeks and months before they publish them in the EA branch. Each perk that they change, each stat that they change, has an effect that might not become apparent until years of game time later in unforeseen ways. So every time they add a perk, they do so in a way that has accounted for the downstream effects of that perk. It's something they have to do over and over as they add any new features. Think of it as maintenance, rather than wasted development time. Essential maintenance of balance.

The reality is that no matter what changes they make, someone will come on here and complain. Because of the nature of an EA game in development, we all grow to love the game, then it changes on us. But that's the nature of it. It is literally in the terms you signed up for. I get it, change can be hard when you've grown to love something. But maybe you should just embrace the change and see out the EA period. And remember that your opinion is just one of a sea of different opinions.

Last edited:
As you'll see when one of the developers who does work in this area posts, they're working with tables of data, they're doing extensive simulations for weeks and months before they publish them in the EA branch. Each perk that they change, each stat that they change, has an effect that might not become apparent until years of game time later in unforeseen ways. So every time they add a perk, they do so in a way that has accounted for the downstream effects of that perk. It's something they have to do over and over as they add any new features. Think of it as maintenance, rather than wasted development time. Essential maintenance of balance.

IT IS MULTIPLAYER PERK THREAD NOT SINGLEPLAYER. READ BEFORE YOU ARGUE ABOUT IT.

Here is your data that they gathered. Make some research before writing in this thread. In behalf of their data (nearly 50% winrates in every Faction +-1) 1.5.5 or 1.5.6 is the most stable patch.

Hey all,

I wanted to take a moment and give an update about the current balance situation and some of the changes we are planning.

SKIRMISH

FactionMatch Win RateRound Win Rate
aserai0.50.5
battania0.520.52
empire0.480.49
khuzait0.490.5
sturgia0.50.5
vlandia0.510.5

Since the update there have been roughly 5k matches and the baseline balance seems to be pretty good. Obviously these may be slightly different for varying skill levels but there is no outlying over/under powered faction as of now.

nearly 1 month ago they announced that they will change the desing by adding additional perk slot that makes

6(factions)*7(class each faction)*3(perks in each slot) =
126 NEW PERKS WILL BE ADDED TO THE MULTIPLAYER PART OF THE GAME.

and they are still trying to balance out of date desing (2 perk system) and losing time with it. I am just asking them to finish the new desing and use beta brach for testing like singleplayer does and use the stable version for balanced patch until they develop new desing. So they will not lose time with balancing outdated desing untill new one comes out.

Last edited:
IT IS MULTIPLAYER PERK THREAD NOT SINGLEPLAYER. READ BEFORE YOU ARGUE ABOUT IT.
Then why don't you move the thread to the multiplayer forum?

Although, I notice neither mention of multiplayer in the thread title, or the OP.

Wait... I'm debating subjective things with someone who uses all caps in a debate. Forget my comment. I'm sorry I partook in the discussion. You are right about everything. Again, sorry.

Then why don't you move the thread to the multiplayer forum?

Although, I notice neither mention of multiplayer in the thread title, or the OP.

Wait... I'm debating subjective things with someone who uses all caps in a debate. Forget my comment. I'm sorry I partook in the discussion. You are right about everything. Again, sorry.

1.If you have been told multiple times on this that Thread is about multiplayer and you still write comments in it like it is about Singleplayer and argue and rebuke us being writing something about multiplayer again and again.
I'm sorry, but you're ignorant. You are also a dangerous type of ignorant. You have ignorant courage.
I don't have tolarance to ignorant courage neither write to you with a smile face. Sorry i am not community-support or some type of thing.

2.This is General Discussion not Singleplayer only forum.

This link will take you to the only single player section of the taleworlds forum.

3. Yes I will use caps in part of debate like our mp Developer (i mean avrc go see his signature) and against ignorant with ignorant courage that has problems with reading i will glady use caps in part of the debate,
thanks.

1.If you have been told multiple times on this that Thread is about multiplayer

Wat ? I don't know but it seems YOU are in the wrong thread.

The OP showed a pic with Warband like textures and a weird fetish for throwing weapons sticking everywhere inside his body. I really don't know what the hell you are on ...

Wat ? I don't know but it seems YOU are in the wrong thread.

The OP showed a pic with Warband like textures and a weird fetish for throwing weapons sticking everywhere inside his body. I really don't know what the hell you are on ...
That picture is from a MP environment (skirmish I would say) which reflects two things; the texture problem and the jav festival spam problem.

Back
Top Bottom