Fix of the food not giving morale bug

Users who are viewing this thread

pesja

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Okay this wasnt fixed in the latest version, so is there anything i can do? im running an army of 100 + so the food bonus on morale is pretty essential.. any txt files or anything that can be editet?

What do you mean? It seems to work fine from what I've seen:

moraleim7.jpg

That's from 1.003. Notice the "Food variety: +26"? I do have a fair variety of food available in inventory, of course.

Ringwraith #5 said:
I think he means the booze. That no longer gives any bonuses at all and isn't even consumed.
I think mod makers fix that soon. Someone had a theory of having them not consumable to lower the age rating of game, or something to make it more suitable for younger folks.

What? :neutral: It's a game the bulk of which consists of stabbing people in the face with sharp pieces of metal and they worry about the booze increasing the age rating? That's just retarded, even more so if such fears are not unfounded.
Anyway, modmakers aren't going to fix it until the module system is available, I think.
I'm looking at you, Armagan.

Just buy a bunch of different food, or steal it, works fine. The weights are low on most things too so it's not bother anymore to carry 10 items around. Get honey and butter often as well.

I don't have any issues with morale either. I just keep a variety of food in my inventory and keep my boys active. My party morale is always around 98-99. Of course I only have a company of 40 men including 3 heroes.

According to the ESRB rating:
Alcohol Reference
Blood
Mild Language
Mild Suggestive Themes
Violence
Because a parent definitely wouldn't let a child play a game that lets you bludgeon peasants to death with sledgehammers if there's alcohol or sexual references in it :lol:

No obviously im the only one having this problem..

Check out these screens

You get my drift? If im not constantly fighting im dropping morale.. I know its a fighting game, but common

pesja said:

You get my drift? If im not constantly fighting im dropping morale.. I know its a fighting game, but common

Ouch, I have never heard of such a thing. Perhaps do a fresh install or try a new game?  :???:

The reasoning for that is so the Soldiers wont consume the ale/wine supplies for the transport missions.

Realistically speaking, food variety helps intestinal peristaltics and gastric evacuation, but it doesn't influence morale that much.
A bigger problem is that succesfull sieges don't increase morale, or even lower it if the PC falls unconscious.

Celtblade said:
pesja said:

Ouch, I have never heard of such a thing. Perhaps do a fresh install or try a new game?  :???:

Tried that.. It seems pretty constant

gyrobot said:
The reasoning for that is so the Soldiers wont consume the ale/wine supplies for the transport missions.
Nonsense, the transport missions use a separate item that isn't consumable at all, doesn't even have an amount count.

Realistically speaking, food variety helps intestinal peristaltics and gastric evacuation, but it doesn't influence morale that much.
A bigger problem is that succesfull sieges don't increase morale, or even lower it if the PC falls unconscious.

Eating the same thing every day for a long period of time really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom