Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the 3GB switch and made everything right but every time I restart with the 3GB switch enabled the resolution of the screen becomes stuck at 800X600, with the lowest 4 bit colour quality and I can't change it, even after updating the drivers and everything. Anyone offer any help? I'm on Windows XP Home Edition by the way. Thanks.

Looks like the 3GB switch disabled your graphic card and uses the windows software solution. I don't know any solution to this just wanted to let you know what I think might be going on.

Alright im back, and it seems like im able to run this game on maximum settings without crash which is very pleasing i must say lol, thanks a bunch for the info cheers.

Im using windows 7 home premium and try touse the 1st step but when im in command prompt i typed bcedit but it say theres no such thing/.....plz help~~ thnx in advance

ashwolves said:
Im using windows 7 home premium and try touse the 1st step but when im in command prompt i typed bcedit but it say theres no such thing/.....plz help~~ thnx in advance
bcdedit... if it still doesn't work use the run as administrator option.

Hello, i tried step 1.
It tells me that the acess is denied , strange.... there is no "run as administrator" option D;
( i got windows 7 )

it has to be there. look for a little yellow-blue chequered shield.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/11841-run-administrator.html

gAAAAAh... sorry, i tried to run the wrong programm in admin mode, got it now - thx.
hope that will fix the "crash on starting of a battle" thing

Tei said:
ashwolves said:
bcdedit... if it still doesn't work use the run as administrator option.
It should be run as admin, or there won't be "C:/Windows/system32" in the $PATH  :cool:

I still can't get the memory edit to work, it totally shuts off my graphic card's ability to render 3D objects. If anyone knows what the problem is (and I posted screencaps of the issues earlier here) I would really appreciate it. Keep in mind it used to work until I took my PC to the shop to install DVD software.

Also catalyst control center wont start up at all, it's obviously a program problem with that, and when I do start it up manually it wont run. Maybe I should list the programs that run to see if they're conflicting?

Hey guys i have error when i launch the mod the first cutscene goes fine but after that cutscene it say : Warning: hlsl_data_handles(9) is not valid.Do you now what is the problem? pls help!!

Italics said:
Hey guys i have error when i launch the mod the first cutscene goes fine but after that cutscene it say : Warning: hlsl_data_handles(9) is not valid.Do you now what is the problem? pls help!!

Wrong thread. Post bug reports for the pre10 version here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,135870.0.html
For SVN version post here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169881.0.html

I added 3GB USERVA thing and still i've got the same error. :sad:
Please help me.When i play the big battle i have a bug/crash and can't play,the game does not turn off as in regular crash but is still in game but i can't play till i press ALT+F4,turn game off and run it again...then,the same thing happens again :sad:
Also when i menage to play the battle,i want to save and it crashes...PLEASE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom