Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any other link that I can download the latest AD 1257? or maybe you could re-upload the mod in the link given because it seems that the link given is corrupted in one of the .txt.. for my efforts, I already tried all of your fixes from page 1 until the last but nothing works for me...  :cry:
My problem is the Microsoft C++ runtime error always happen when I enter the battle... I really love this wonderful mod, but sadly I can't enjoyed it...
I really have no idea why this mod is the only one that I can't play while the other mods are fine...
I really really appreciated if you do my request... :grin:

when will version 1.00 released? I hope in the next version, all kind of crashes will never happen again...

TheRev said:
is there any other link that I can download the latest AD 1257? or maybe you could re-upload the mod in the link given because it seems that the link given is corrupted in one of the .txt.. for my efforts, I already tried all of your fixes from page 1 until the last but nothing works for me...  :cry:
My problem is the Microsoft C++ runtime error always happen when I enter the battle... I really love this wonderful mod, but sadly I can't enjoyed it...
I really have no idea why this mod is the only one that I can't play while the other mods are fine...
I really really appreciated if you do my request... :grin:

when will version 1.00 released? I hope in the next version, all kind of crashes will never happen again...

Here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169881.0.html

Here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169881.0.html
[/quote]

Well, this is the same link that I downloaded AD 1257 with tortoise  :???: I mean, is there any other link than this one? or maybe the other way than downloading with tortoise, ex : winrar file but still the latest version of this mod? because I think that the file given in that link is corrupted in some place but I don't know which one...  :shock:

umm, how if you re-upload the mod in different form like in winrar like your team did in the previous version in this link: "http://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1257"?well, if you don't mind of course...  :smile:
if not, I can only hope that the next version of this mod will erase all of the crashes...
anyway, may I know a little bit of the next version released date?
Thanks

TheRev said:
umm, how if you re-upload the mod in different form like in winrar like your team did in the previous version in this link: "http://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1257"?well, if you don't mind of course...  :smile:
if not, I can only hope that the next version of this mod will erase all of the crashes...
anyway, may I know a little bit of the next version released date?
Thanks
Mod is very stable,maybe you don't have a straight hands?

I have c++runtime library error please can you help me?(this error apears ONLY at tottal conversion mods!!!)

I have a problem when I download the 1776 Old America, it always says that the archive is corrupted or that it can't open it. I normally don't have problems with 7Z. What should I do? (Sorry if bad english :oops: )

troe2339 said:
I have a problem when I download the 1776 Old America, it always says that the archive is corrupted or that it can't open it. I normally don't have problems with 7Z. What should I do? (Sorry if bad english :oops: )
Go bug the 1776 old america developers. You're posting in 1257ad mod boards.

I play as some faction,and I go to the king,then i join his army then I wanted to get out of his group,and when I click on map It's turn down and it says:sad:get_object failed for mesh:pic_soldier_world_map)

thomas - lock this thread. everything that could be said about the fix already have been said. and people know sh!t about netiquette, posting wherever, making even more of a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom