[FINISHED] Lightning Suggestion Implementation Round Go! Go! Go! (Mark I)

Users who are viewing this thread

Laszlo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Ok folks over the next few hours I will take suggestions (they can be ones you've suggested before but feel I never got around to them) and I will geniunely try to implement them RIGHT NOW! And they'll be in for the next patch.

RULES:

1. Short and simple suggestions!
2. One at a time! The first person in gets their suggestion heard. No one else can post theirs until I've responded to the preceeding suggestion and said I've either rejected it or finished implementing it.
3. Keep actual suggestions in red text or they'll be ignored
4. Keep discussion in black text so I know it's not a suggestion.

This may or may not work. But let's give it a go.

suggestion 1 <link: Pistol Crossbow+it's invisible when holstered(for assassins)
suggestion 2 <link: More damage for dagger+invisble when sheathed.

Bonfire that damages whoever is standing on them, so we can burn witches and heretics.

Civilian male hats and overall more civilian clothes.

One of the 4k Long axes only does thrust attacks when on horseback, it's annoying, totally remove the thrust attacks from the axe..

1.Backstab with a dagger = Bonus damage or death + make it hidden on the model when unequiped this makes the Dagger only be to used to stab, makes it a assasination weapon and for sneakiness :grin:
2. Ai - townspeople walking around possible guards at certain spots that kill trespassers who arent of X faction. this makes the town look more inhabited and guards can be used in place of TW at certain areas, for example it stops bandits taking the keep which always makes the game turn into a deathmatch for hours. patroling guards on walls etc for trespassers?
3.More None PVP combat related things todo- Hunting deer, Farming, Masonry :wink: , woodcutting etc
4. make the none combat related things effect game mechanics, eg using 3 woodblocks you cut from a tree to repair a door or gate that was destroyed in a siege. food for healing and selling etc.
5. Doors that automatically shut, and are locked unless your of X class- eg the masons guild is for Masons, who are archers. so anyone not a archer wouldnt need to go in there if they are roleplaying.
6. More clothes,hats and legs, everyone should look different for 0 gold instead of looking like clones of each other, i want mix and match basic clothes for 0 gold.
7.Character name saving?- i thought about it for a while, is the CRPG code chadz made open sourcepossible to convert to only save a characters name? it would be alot better if players had a unique identity on the server. without other players been able to use it.
8. Heradric clothes, that show your symbol not your colour for neutral knights.
9. Neutral linen tunics shouldnt be white - it leads to enemies of white faction shooting them at a distance. :sad:
10.Weapons have different bonuses- Maces have Blunt damage so do more against armour, while swords cut through light armour faster etc. this makes players choose a weapon based off the target, axes should give bonuses against shields etc, like destroy them alot faster, possible unblockable attacks for the heavier weapons
11. Shields, 1 hands and 2 hands need changing for balance, right now a archer is doomed if a player has a shield, its easy for the shielder to just stand there, as the shield seems to be magnetic to the arrows fired at the head. 2handers should do more damage and have a bonus against those with a shield and 1 hand, as shield and 1 hand are strong against ranged players.

this kind of loop: Ranged beats 2handers, 2handers beat shielders and shielders beat ranged.

currently everyone uses a shield and a 1hand because its cheaper and gives you protection from everything, there should be a bigger bonus for using a 2hander over a 1hander then just a slight damage increase.

out of my ideas the ones i really would like are 1,2,3,4,9,10 and 11

im sure ill think of more later. you know i enjoy spamming your forum with my thoughts :razz:

Edited by Laszlo: Rejected. 1 at a time. Pick one and try again

Change the skybox after certain amount of hours? To Night.

Edited by Laszlo: Rejected. Too complicated. Sorry! :smile:

Implement the WheelBarrow from FPW?

Edited by Laszlo: holy Jesus which part of 'short and simple'....? Lol wait for Vornne to put that in in Version 4. Rejected, sorry!

1.give us other HERALDIC shield
2. add old style trade props (with spawning coins 2000 /no 500) to editor
3.add vendor for iron which spawn coin
4.add vendor for spices which spawn coin
5. denominate  :wink:

Edited by Laszlo: Rejected. 1 at a time and more clarity needed, try to get the next suggestion in

More clothes for Citizen/Serf as most of us run around the same :razz:

Edited by Laszlo: ACCEPTED. Suggestions are frozen I'll go do this.

BRB

Done: leather apron and black robe added. I couldn't find any more clothes for civilians. I did a quick search on MB repository for OSP civilian clothing mods, couldn't find one. Searched through the warband clothing meshes and could only find those two. If you want more, please actually specify the clothes you want added. Cheers

NOVICIUS said:

Edited by Laszlo: Rejected. 1 at a time and more clarity needed, try to get the next suggestion in
When you came back...

All goods/iron to be sell with taxes(props) for new map..please

NOVICIUS said:
NOVICIUS said:

When you came back...

How much tax? What coin? What sell prices for the goods? What purchase price (if any) for the goods? I need to know what you actually want.

Phoenix234 said:
i updated my post :razz: i dont wanna just choose one thing i want :sad:

3 and 4 maybe? :grin:

3 Is being made in 3.5 by the sounds of it.

4 seems quite complex lol

But something I would like to see is Deer, I dont care if they dont drop anything just hunting them would be fun to do :smile:

Edited by Laszlo: Rejected. I don't have a deer mesh. Point me to where I can download one and I'll try. 

Laszlo said:
NOVICIUS said:
NOVICIUS said:

When you came back...

How much tax? What coin? What sell prices for the goods? What purchase price (if any) for the goods? I need to know what you actually want.

I think he means the 2k cash you get given, when you trade.

Jazora said:
More clothes for Citizen/Serf as most of us run around the same :razz:

Edited by Laszlo: ACCEPTED. Suggestions are frozen I'll go do this.

BRB

Done: leather apron and black robe added. I couldn't find any more clothes for civilians. I did a quick search on MB repository for OSP civilian clothing mods, couldn't find one. Searched through the warband clothing meshes and could only find those two. If you want more, please actually specify the clothes you want added. Cheers

Much Appreciated :smile:

3.More None PVP combat related things todo- Hunting deer, Farming, Masonry  , woodcutting etc
4. make the none combat related things effect game mechanics, eg using 3 woodblocks you cut from a tree to repair a door or gate that was destroyed in a siege. food for healing and selling etc.

2 parts of 1 suggestion

Edited by Laszlo: Rejected. Too complicated. Keep them short and simple.

They'll be implemented in successive patches. v3.5 and v4. Keep that stuff for the suggestion thread. I'm actually trying to implement things right now. As in now.

leather:sell 2K, spawn bronze coin;
            sell 5K, spawn silver coin
spice:sell 5K, spawn silver coin
velvet: sell 5K, spawn silver coin
            sell 7K, spawn gold coin
iron: sell 2K, spawn bronze coin
        sell 10K, spawn gold coin

No buying prices (it is allready in editor). I need just selling/tax vendors

This is one suggestion.

forgot.. sorry: ale: sell 2K, spawn bronze coin
                              sell 5k, spawn silver coin

THANK YOU LASZLO. MY SPIRIT IS AS BIG AS NEVER...now it is time to go back to work on my map  :smile:

Laszlo said:
Splintert said:
A 2 handed blunt weapon, like a warhammer.

For templars :grin:

Edited by Laszlo: ACCEPTED.

BRB

No more suggestion posts allowed until I'm back, I'll just delete them. :smile:

DONE: Added:
Warhmmer 5000 denars
Maul 1000 denars
Long hafted spiked club 500 denars
Long hafted knobbed mace 750 denars
Long hafted spiked mace 1000 denars

Didn't add sledgehammer, that's reserved for crafting. :smile:

Doing NOVICIUS's suggestion now. Suggestions still frozen until I'm back