Final Final version of 1257ad

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyriel said:
Downloading the SVN version to do some testing now :smile:  Just come fresh from 1.03 so should be interesting.

OK, only problem I've noticed (launching as a lord of Cymry); I started as lord of Nefyn, and when I went there and talked to my villagers they didn't have the default villager conversation text, instead they used the guards at a castle or town that you own text.  Not a massive problem but it prevents you asking people how is life here and therefore precludes giving poor people money in your own villages.  The text works correctly (as expected) in other lords' villages.  I haven't tried to talk to the village elder in Nefyn so I don't know if that's affected as well. 

For some reason when I hire 1 lance from my village I only get 5 troops. This makes it impossible to create an actual army

Some Castle in Scandinavian own village which is so far from them..... Please make Mann castle own them like the map of Isle of Man (search this on wiki)  :cool:

dukoncool said:
Some Castle in Scandinavian own village which is so far from them..... Please make Mann castle own them like the map of Isle of Man (search this on wiki)  :cool:

This actually really bothers me too. The placement of villages in relation to their affiliated towns and castles makes no sense at all. In Denmark there is a small island with a castle and village but the village that is actually connected to the castle is way over on the Scandinavian mainland, while the castle connected to the islands village is on the European mainland. There are examples of this all over the map. Its baffling from a strategic pov. If I conquer a fortress at the frontier of a factions territory I somehow gain control of a pocket of land on the other side of their kingdom?

Many Faction have Unit Skill "Rediculous" for example Greek Spearman have improve in One Hand, and Greek Swordman improve in Porlearm  :roll:

Sory in advance if this is a stupid question!

I want to ask: the final version is a SVN version or is a normal download version?

If is a normal download version can you pls put a link where to download.

Thanks in advance.

Jason L. said:
dukoncool said:
Many Faction have Unit Skill "Rediculous" for example Greek Spearman have improve in One Hand, and Greek Swordman improve in Porlearm  :roll:
Not in the newest versions. Which version are you using?
Version i chose is............The 1257 AD Final in page 1, i'm testing it  :lol:

Anyone having the same problem like me....when i buy item or have unit with mailsubcoat and armor helmet have an....."mist" surround them. When i Install V1.03 Kill The Peasant i dont tick on "Install Shader" and this bug not happen, but when i download The Final and replace them to 1257 AD V1.03 it appear again....Please someone help me how to fix it, BTW sorry about my bad English :smile:

Archers should be more eager to use bows in sieges.
And you can now choose what kind of troop you want to be in freelancer. To be a noble troop, you still need to have renown 120+.

Oh and revision is not save game compatible.

In my opinion what this mod needs most and what would make it a replayable favorite for me is:

1. More reasonable prices for armor and weapons. If you want to equip yourself and companions in the best lordly armor and masterwork weapons the cost will run well over 10 million.
2. Looting is basically a broken feature. It is nice that you can pick up a sword or grab a horse on the battlefield. I love that feature. But when the battle is finished all you gather is stacks of absolute useless garbage. I realize this is a warband problem but it seems particularly bad in this mod no matter how high my looting skill level is. Sometimes I fire up my save game, get into a nice big battle and exit without saving after I see the reward for my efforts in the loot screen.
3. The placement of too many villages in relation to their castle/city just doesn't make any sense.

This mod is one of my all time favorites for so many other reasons. The creativity that went into it constantly impresses me and I would still recommend it to people, but until the above issues are fixed or at least improved I just can't get motivated to play it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom