Feedback? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

But it seems that most people are fine with the develeopment and defend TW no matter what.
That's not true. I believe most people agree with the essence of your argument to a some degree if not all but most of them probably disagree with the tone of it and the way you voice it.

Last edited:
But it seems that most people are fine with the develeopment and defend TW no matter what. Doesn´t matter they sell their game for 49€.
True, considering Steam reviews are still mostly positive. Well I don't care much about Steam reviews but I don't care about random angry forum people either... :wink:

That's not true. I believe most people agree with the essence of your argument to a some degree if not all but most of them probably disagree with the tone of it and the way the you voice it.

Precisely. @MostBlunted, your posts come off as "aaaah, talk to me, I hate you why won't you talk to me???". I don't think that is the best way to actually get them to engage :smile:. Trust me, I am as frustrated with the PR fluff as you are, but nothing good comes from getting this angry about it. Let them work, and let's see what happens. Nothing else we can do. And it's not like they are slacking off:

Edit: I just saw that you are in that thread and the attitude is the usual one... Nevermind I guess.

Yea, so let´s just pray that TW will do something useful in the next weeks. So my attidude won´t be the problem.

But this game is still in EA, everyone knew what they´ve bought for 49€. It´s fine.

Mods will fix it. It´s not like, that you can expect, a working game for 49€. I mean 49€ is no money. And TW is just a a small indie company and they are working hard.

Yea, so let´s just pray that TW will do something useful in the next weeks. So my attidude won´t be the problem.

But this game is still in EA, everyone knew what they´ve bought for 49€. It´s fine.

Mods will fix it. It´s not like, that you can expect, a working game for 49€. I mean 49€ is no money. And TW is just a a small indie company and they are working hard.

Newsflash - The game will continue to be in EA for quite a while :p
We are talking 9+ months. But probably longer.
Having a crappy attitude and reposting the same passive aggressive crap every day/week won't change that.

Cf2kAH.jpg

Ok, after reading several pages of cat fighting that probably could have been resolved through DMs, I'm kinda curious too.

What kinds of questions were asked on these questionnaires? Were things like the class system, block delays and indestructible cav on it? Besides maybe the class system, I can't imagine any positive feedback on any of those.

I did know of a couple guys on the beta, and most left angry, while one guy who didn't said they just didn't want to 're-learn'.

But I myself am seeing feedback from the devs finally. I heard they were redoing horse armor and up (FINALLY!!!), and I believe reducing the amount of throwing weapons in the next patch.

I think a problem with Devs is that they have a vision of their game, and get quite stubborn when the players show that their visualization just doesn't work in the real world.

For MP myself just wanted a Warband clone with better graphics myself. And I'll say single player is looking very promising, but will definitely take a lot of time to finish.

What kinds of questions were asked on these questionnaires?
There are none. I´m sorry to tell the truth. The next "big thing" will be the code rework. Then they maybe start fixing known bugs, and then maybe they do something useful which will improve the game, on a player perspective. So we are talking about years.

I think they are still fixing lot of bugs which are causing crashes. I had many crashes in the late game (which were not happening in the early game).
I would guess the crashes have priority for TW. I can see some post complaining about no updates but this is quite recent:
Main

Versions
Native: e1.4.1
SandboxCore: e1.4.1
Sandbox: e1.4.1
Storymode: e1.4.1
CustomBattle: e1.4.1

• You can now add multiplayer friends through their Bannerlord ID.
    • Added in-game username system called Bannerlord ID. You can choose a username for yourself under the Social tab. Players are given a random username on login if they don't have one. Usernames should be between 5-30 characters and only letters are allowed.
  • Minor serverside improvements.
  • Fixed a bug that caused 6-player parties to be removed from the Siege pool if they haven't been on queue for 3 minutes.
  • Fixed Custom Games not having auto team balance.
  • Fixed barriers to prevent players go out of bounds or phase into objects (like walls, boxes etc.).
  • Fixed a bug that makes the player able to speak to a notable with "request a meeting with someone" menu button.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when asking tavern keeper for available quests.
  • Fixed a bug caused specific games to be created twice.
  • Fixed an error that caused the player to be able to propose war/peace decisions while being under a mercenary contract.
  • Minor bugfix with Kingdom Decision system.

Its satire. Satire, noun : the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices.

I'm applying his reasoning, (telling OP to stop complaining) to tell him to stop complaining about OP complaining. Put another way, I'm not literally telling people to stop reading the post or don't respond, I think people should respond how they like. He told OP to not complain, to "find another game", so I followed his reasoning, and told him to "find anther post." It is meant to mock/expose how ridiculous his position is, it's not meant to be taken literally.
Just let it go, there is no reasoning with the white developer knights...

I'm starting to think that EA games are not for you.

There's a difference between vaguely screaming your dissatisfaction into the void of the general discussion forum and expressing any of your concerns in a well structured and thought out manner in the dedicated feedback section.

I've been hammering away for weeks to get sorely needed UI improvements more visibility, then they added the feedback curators to the top feedback thread. Those curators seem to at least in part agree with my assessment and UI is prominently featured.

There are basically two choices, either you're dissatisfied with the price regardless of any potential you might see in the future of the development, meaning you should complain about not getting a refund and do something valuable with your time that way, working towards getting your 50 bucks back, or you're dissatisfied with the price and think something good could still come from the development and actively engage with proper feedback in the corresponding forums.

I don't think anyone is inherently happy with what they got for the pricetag without at least considering the future potential. I might be wrong here, but I'm fairly certain that most, if not all of the community would be pissed if they simply dropped development right now, which you wouldn't have to be if you didn't expect more. Which pretty much makes sense since we're paying to basically test a framework, "early access" and all that.

None of this has anything to do with white-knighting, there have been times when I was more skeptical about the development of the game than I was hopeful, but I definitely can't argue that this is a "scam" or they're not involving feedback at all, when it's blatantly obvious that they're trying. Whether it's good enough for you overall is another matter, but it should be good enough not to get a heart attack every single post that prevents you from posting in the correct subforum for any feedback you may have.

@MostBlunted, I sympathise with your disappointment, but I am not sure if going around the forum every day flaming in every single thread is going to be productive.

As others have suggested before, I would tell you to either focus on providing useful feedback hopin this will improve the game in the short/medium/long-term, or just playing/focus on something else until the game evolves (if it ever does).

I know it sucks if you feel like you wasted X euros, but given that I cant fix that, just giving you the best advice I can...

I filled out a dozen questionnaires during closed beta. I had Armagan reply and praise my suggestion in a closed beta forum. TW sure participate in this forum but all the flood of nonsense accusations from spoiled sweaty nerds like OP definitely doesn’t help.

OK, I just took a look at the UI feedback section. Maybe I was just lucky but I checked the top 5 threads and every single thread got a developer reply stating their opinion and plans. Didn't have time for the other categories though...

Back
Top Bottom