Feedback? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

You sound like my GF "If you don'y like my ***** just **** my ***!".

Ananda, I see your comments on a lot of the posts in these forums and you seem like a nice person, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. But if you read my comments you know that that is exactly the opposite of what I'm saying. Axios is the one telling OP "if you don't like the game, find another game" = basically telling OP to shut up and stop complaining. I'm the one that's saying the OP should have the right to discuss what he wants as long as it is relevant to this game. I don't think what OP posted deserves responses telling him to stop posting and play another game.

Ananda, I see your comments on a lot of the posts in these forums and you seem like a nice person, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. But if you read my comments you know that that is exactly the opposite of what I'm saying. Axios is the one telling OP "if you don't like the game, find another game" = basically telling OP to shut up and stop complaining. I'm the one that's saying the OP should have the right to discuss what he wants as long as it is relevant to this game. I don't think what OP posted deserves responses telling him to stop posting and play another game.
my GF
helio1.gif

Umm it's called sarcasm! And jfyi if I really said that about my GF I would not be a nice person I would be an ***hole!
Unless I also put videos of that on the internet and showed everyone, then I would be a Chad and therefore able to be both a nice cool dude and an ***hole at once.

I suggest people add sarcasm tags until they know each other better.

Personally I just assume everything is sarcasm unless someone proves me wrong.

To summarize this:

There was a questionnaire in the beta a long time ago. But it seems, there was no questionnaire after EA release. Or the persons who received it aren´t on this forum.

Thanks for your replies.

To summarize this:

There was a questionnaire in the beta a long time ago. But it seems, there was no questionnaire after EA release. Or the persons who received it aren´t on this forum.

Thanks for your replies.
+ first questionnaire in beta started months after initial beta, so it's possible they are busy with something else and only start asking when they have questions.

Then they should change their EA description of the game. I´m not seeing a lot of "involving the community" after the EA release, correct me if I´m wrong.

Then they should change their EA description of the game. I´m not seeing a lot of "involving the community" after the EA release, correct me if I´m wrong.

They are reading through our feedback and speak about these things internally. They try to base their patches on that. They mainly focus on the bug reports for now though, so that might give you the feeling of not getting involved, since our suggestions aren't really worked on. Things will change when the bug reports decrease.

I suggest people add sarcasm tags until they know each other better.

Personally I just assume everything is sarcasm unless someone proves me wrong.
Good policy, heh.
But I'm both very, very amused and surprised that Gerta's post was misunderstood, let alone required two edits and five clarification posts.

Do you want them to send you snippets of their code to fix any issues you have yourself?

I'm highly critical of many aspects of the game, the development and their communication, but we're seeing quite a bit of effort put into organization of the feedback on the dedicated feedback forums that I wouldn't have expected for a while to come.

Whether or not this feedback leads to any singular feature you specifically would like to see in game to be implemented is something we'll see during the ongoing development. They're trying to improve their communication and I wouldn't discount the possibility that they'll integrate many features that are prominent in their highlight threads. When that happens or whether I'll be happy with their pace if it does is nothing I, or we, can control.

Now if that's not enough for you to calm your reactions on the forum just a little bit, I'm fairly certain that quite a few of your posts are written in a tone that will instantly be discarded. If you're actually interested in seeing the game succeed (or in getting a refund), you'll probably have more luck by being less emotionally involved.

They are reading through our feedback and speak about these things internally.

That´s not engaging actively with their community. Thats what every should do. Even EA does it, not meaning Early Access.

Do you want them to send you snippets of their code to fix any issues you have yourself?
Of course not, but I want that they say stuff like "Hey guys, we are rewoking the code for the 142th time. Next update won´t be here until September" or "Hey, you´ve reported a lot of bugs, we are fixing them. Expect them to be fixed in the next update" or "Hey guys, we said that we are working on the perks, the next patch will add perk X" or "Hey, we are aware that the AI isn´t that good, we are working on it" or "We know we took a long time for the next patch, will be ready soon, sorry for the delay."

You know, that´s why EA exist.

But I ask for too much....

Last edited:
Yea, like just anything.

Can´t be that hard to tell us what they are doing or? Check the 1.4.2 beta thread, there are people saying "update will come today" for the last 2 weeks. And TW isn´t able to say "No it won´t come soon"?

I´m not demanding a patch, I demand communcation, as they claimed they do on thier EA description. If this is too much to ask for I don´t know...

The last info about the patch was "We are reworking the code, don´t expect a big patch" 2 weeks ago.

Can´t be that hard to tell us what they are doing or? Check the 1.4.2 beta thread, there are people saying "update will come today" for the last 2 weeks. And TW isn´t able to say "No it won´t come soon"?

I´m not demanding a patch, I demand communcation, as they claimed they do on thier EA description.

The last info about the patch was "We are reworking the code, don´t expect a big patch" 2 weeks ago.

They laid out a rough road-map. They're organizing information. They're actively patching the game.

I'd wager that knowing when a specific update will hit won't make any difference in user satisfaction in the end. The next update won't magically make the game feature complete, it won't satisfy the massive expectations the community has and has had for the game, and it won't come close to the potential that every single M&B player sees in the franchise.

Those two weeks are pretty much nothing in the development time of the game, and they won't have changed anything regarding their rough plans for the game. Sure, you can want them to tell you: "Nothing has changed since two weeks ago, and we still don't know when we'll drop it.", or you can wait for a longer time until the game has had some meaningful content/feature additions.

For my part, with the way they have been communicating and what they have been communicating, I'm much more hopeful than I was shortly after release, because I could have seen this going in a much different direction.

Last edited:
"Hey, we are aware that the AI isn´t that good, we are working on it"
We are aware and working towards AI for some time now. Can't wait to send it to the player when we are done.
"Hey, you´ve reported a lot of bugs, we are fixing them. Expect them to be fixed in the next update"
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting!
"We know we took a long time for the next patch, will be ready soon, sorry for the delay."
I know you guys are eagerly waiting for the next patch and I understand. It'll be released as soon as it's ready.
Here you go.

That´s just a PR bull**** post.

It's really hard to reply to you when you edit your posts multiple times within 8 minutes of posting. You can call it whatever you want. You've also got direct interactions on the forum (see post above). Having some personal feud with Callum or shouting "BS!" won't change the way they operate. They've detailed their immediate concerns in the post and I see no reason to simply ignore it as PR.

And what of those PR replies did they deliver?
We didn't get a patch since then. I think you are trying too hard to find holes and problems about TW. Yes, there are problems and things that could have been better but no matter what they do I don't think you will be satisfied with them so I suggest you to evaluate your time with more important stuff.

That´s not true. But I expect them to fix stuff like bugs which were reported 8 weeks ago. Or to add new perks. Or to improve the AI.

What did the last updates (not the last update but the last updates) do? Not much.

But it seems that most people are fine with the develeopment and defend TW no matter what. Doesn´t matter they sell their game for 49€.

Back
Top Bottom