Feedback? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Here you go.

EQAmYNp

Beta testers actually got a lot of these already. There hasn't been any questionnaires in the ea so far, but the ea is going to run for a while and they still have time to do that, so you can't really say they lied yet..
bringing up examples from beta for a thread that specifically speaks about EA, great job

bringing up examples from beta for a thread that specifically speaks about EA, great job

You take every opportunity to criticise my comments don't you?

He was asking if anyone got a questionnaire and told us to post a picture of that. I fullfill these requirements so I did it. I know that this thread is about ea, but since he was questioning TW interest in feedback, I thought I'll post it anyways, just to show that they are capeable of handing out questionnaires. In my last sentence I was even referring ea, so there is nothing to complain about.

Here you go.

EQAmYNp

Beta testers actually got a lot of these already. There hasn't been any questionnaires in the ea so far, but the ea is going to run for a while and they still have time to do that, so you can't really say they lied yet..

Thank you for sharing that, that is good to know. How long after the beta started did they send that out?

These are the dates

11.11.2019 b0.3.0
01.12.2019 b0.3.5
15.12.2019 b0.4.0/b0.4.1
21.01.2020 b0.6.1
03.03.2020 b0.8.0

OK thanks, that's what I was looking for. Unless I am mistaken, closed beta started at the end of June 2019, so if those are all surveys that were sent the first one was sent around four/five months after the beta started. It's been a little over three months from when EA started, so perhaps we will receive one in a month or two? Time will tell I guess.

@MArdA TaleWorlds perhaps you have some information on this?

Don't tell the OP what to do, if you don't like what the OP is saying, don't read/respond to his post, find another post.

Edit: since some people are missing the point, this post is meant to be sarcastic. If you don't like the game, find another game -> If you don't like OP's post, find another post.
So you guys can condemn the game but no one can condemn you? You guys are pathological.

So you guys can condemn the game but no one can condemn you? You guys are pathological.

Its satire. Satire, noun : the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices.

I'm applying his reasoning, (telling OP to stop complaining) to tell him to stop complaining about OP complaining. Put another way, I'm not literally telling people to stop reading the post or don't respond, I think people should respond how they like. He told OP to not complain, to "find another game", so I followed his reasoning, and told him to "find anther post." It is meant to mock/expose how ridiculous his position is, it's not meant to be taken literally.

Don't tell the OP what to do, if you don't like what the OP is saying, don't read/respond to his post, find another post.

Edit: since some people are missing the point, this post is meant to be sarcastic. If you don't like the game, find another game -> If you don't like OP's post, find another post.

Edit again: I'm not literally telling people to not respond to this post or say that people can't criticize OP. I'm not literally telling people to stop reading the post or don't respond, I think people should respond how they like. Axios told OP to not complain, to "find another game", so I followed his reasoning, and told him to "find anther post." It is meant to mock/expose how ridiculous his position is, it's not meant to be taken literally.

If you say "don't like the game, find another game" you are telling people to shut up and not complain. Ask yourself if that is right. So we can only post if we like the game? Also, OP is discussing the game in the "general discussions" part of the forum. Why should he not be allowed to ask a question like "has anyone received a questionnaire" here?

If you tell someone to shut up and not complain, be prepared for someone else to come and tell you to shut up and not complain about the complainers.
You sound like my GF "If you don'y like my ***** just **** my ***!".

Back
Top Bottom