Feedback? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“We intend to use a range of different methods to gather player feedback and data throughout the early access period. These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum, requesting specific feedback through questionnaires, hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community, and using analytics tools to gather data.”

Everyone knows that they don´t engage with their community. But I´m really interested to know if ANY SINGLE player/customer got a questionnaire?

Please tell me, if you got one.

I think this is just PR bull**** (like all of Callums repliest) and that they should remove it from their EA desciription. They also should lower the price of their scam, which they already did for sells. **** early apopters. This "game" should be like 9,99€.

If someone got one of those questionnaire please post a picture of it.

TL;DR

They claim to be interested in feedback but they aren´t. Proove me wrong.

Last edited:
I hardly think that this point is valid. Don't see for example devs or community managers Moderators etc on steam. And when they would have asked.. I am rather sure there would be warband or viking conquest "basics" in the game already like feasts, or more diplomacy. Characters would act more like their temperament. So I would guess.. No they didn't and made some parts of their writing more positive.

I've spoken to a number of the dev's directly on numerous occasions.

One even helped sort out my connection issues to the MP BETA... We know there's a test control group.

... theres more going on; you just might not be involved in it.

I just want to know if anyone got a questionnaire, I already know that they don´t engage with their community in whatever forum.

My man, I understand your frustration but I think you might be overdoing it a little now. I don't remember when the last time was that I saw a post from you that wasn't angry sounding and/or passive aggressive. It's not good for you, if you hate this game so much just move on. And if you are upset about the money, post in the bug section asking for a refund, you might get lucky (@MArdA TaleWorlds hinted at that being a possibility for disgruntled players in a post at some point).

Edit: here it is (although it was on a thread specific to the South American server so it might or might not apply to your situation I guess. But hey you'll never know unless you try right?).

Players are free to refund. Did we state on anywhere that we decline the refund requests? If we do please let me know where and when.

If some of our players bought the game just for server tools they are free to refund, too. Opening servers in other regions is always related to the player base. But as we stated before, there are some issues we need to fix regarding the servers both on our side and on the service provider's side before we can say "Let's open a server in this region" or etc. We will provide the tools when it is ready.

We always stated that if the players think the game is not fun to play or not they expected they should refrain from buying the game in Early Access.

My man, I understand that your frustration but I think you might be overdoing it a little now. I don't remember when the last time was that I saw a post from you that wasn't angry sounding and/or passive aggressive. It's not good for you, if you hate this game so much just move on. And if you are upset about the money, post in the bug section asking for a refund, you might get lucky (@MArdA TaleWorlds hinted at that being a possibility for disgruntled players in a post at some point).

Edit: here it is (although it was on a thread specific to the South American server so it might or might not apply to your situation I guess. But hey you'll never know unless you try right?).
Man's got a point. if the game is not for you - find another game.

Don't tell the OP what to do, if you don't like what the OP is saying, don't read/respond to his post, find another post.

Edit: since some people are missing the point, this post is meant to be sarcastic. If you don't like the game, find another game -> If you don't like OP's post, find another post.

Edit again: I'm not literally telling people to not respond to this post or say that people can't criticize OP. I'm not literally telling people to stop reading the post or don't respond, I think people should respond how they like. Axios told OP to not complain, to "find another game", so I followed his reasoning, and told him to "find anther post." It is meant to mock/expose how ridiculous his position is, it's not meant to be taken literally.

If you say "don't like the game, find another game" you are telling people to shut up and not complain. Ask yourself if that is right. So we can only post if we like the game? Also, OP is discussing the game in the "general discussions" part of the forum. Why should he not be allowed to ask a question like "has anyone received a questionnaire" here?

If you tell someone to shut up and not complain, be prepared for someone else to come and tell you to shut up and not complain about the complainers.

Last edited:
Don't tell the OP what to do, if you don't like what the OP is saying, don't read his post, find another post.

What a confusing comment.

So you are telling me what to do... in that I shouldn't tell OP what to do.

And what you are telling me is that if I don't like something I should just move on..? Which is exactly what I suggested the OP should do.

So your point is.... you agree with me?

And... that was your first ever post on the forum was it...? Was it really though...?

What a confusing comment.

So you are telling me what to do... in that I shouldn't tell OP what to do.

And what you are telling me is that if I don't like something I should just move on..? Which is exactly what I suggested the OP should do.

So your point is.... you agree with me?

hahahahaha! How did you come so close and yet miss the point.

hahahahaha! How did you come so close and yet miss the point.

You know making multiple accounts is against the rules right...

Edit - I've reported your account - will see what the moderators think. Looks more then a little suspect to me though buddy. Maybe next time post a few other comments around the place first... You know make it a little less obvious.

Last edited:
You know making multiple accounts is against the rules right...

Edit - I've reported your account - will see what the moderators think. Looks more then a little suspect to me though buddy.

Thanks for the report, I'm sure it will do nothing.

Look, since you have a hard time understanding the irony of your post, I'll make it clear:

1. OP made a post complaining about the lack of questionnaires.
2. You all jumped in, telling him to stop complaining, to go find another game. Basically, you are telling him what to do.
3. I jump in, telling YOU to stop complaining (about the OP), to find another post. Basically doing to you, what you are doing to OP. Do you see the parallel? Its on purpose. Its called irony.

Do you understand my post now?

Don't tell the OP what to do, if you don't like what the OP is saying, don't read his post, find another post.

No u. Also how will I know if I like what the OP is saying if I don't read it?

In all seriousness, I am not telling anyone what to do, and I don't even have a problem with what OP is saying. He has a point on the questionnaire, I was honestly kind of wondering myself. But I have noticed a trend in the way MostBlunted's posts are getting, and I think that they are just spiraling down into pure destructive anger which honestly is not great for someone's health. I get frustrated and upset with this game too, but getting that worked up over a game... It's just not worth it.

No u. Also how will I know if I like what the OP is saying if I don't read it?

In all seriousness, I am not telling anyone what to do, and I don't even have a problem with what OP is saying. He has a point on the questionnaire, I was honestly kind of wondering myself. But I have noticed a trend in the way MostBlunted's posts are getting, and I think that they are just spiraling down into pure destructive anger which honestly is not great for someone's health. I get frustrated and upset with this game too, but getting that worked up over a game... It's just not worth it.

Yeah, my comment is more directed to the "if you don't like the game, find another game" comment. Hence the "if you don't like the post, find anther post" response. I just think if OP wants to be mad, let him vent.

Yeah, my comment is more directed to the "if you don't like the game, find another game" comment. Hence the "if you don't like the post, find anther post" response. I just think if OP wants to be mad, let him vent.
But the point is; I didn't dislike the post - I gave my opinion. I wanted to contribute; and that's excusing the fact that a post is not even a whole forum. If I want to use the forum I have to see his post... if he doesn't want to play this game he can still play other games on steam .... he isn't being forced to play this game in order to access his other content on the platform... your comparison just makes no sense.

You know forget it - why am I even bothering arguing with you.

Last edited:
Hey dawg!
I've heard you like not telling people what they should do
Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg

So I don't tell you to tell people what they should do

Here you go.

EQAmYNp

Beta testers actually got a lot of these already. There hasn't been any questionnaires in the ea so far, but the ea is going to run for a while and they still have time to do that, so you can't really say they lied yet..

But the point is; I didn't dislike the post - I gave my opinion. I wanted to contribute; and that's excusing the fact that a post is not even a whole forum. If I want to use the forum I have to see his post... if he doesn't want to play this game he can still play other games on steam .... he isn't being forced to play this game in order to access his other content on the platform... your comparison just makes no sense.

You know forget it - why am I even bothering arguing with you.

Why did you report me? I made this account like 5 days ago. You accused me of being the OP and making a duplicate account just to argue with you. It would make more sense if this account is made today. The game is attracting new players, so it isn't even weird to have new people making accounts. The game is stale, so instead of playing it, I resorted to checking the forums to see any news of updates. But your post was so ironic that I had to call you out. You think that because someone called you out, and supported the OP's right to express his frustration means that they must be the OP making multiple accounts? You are delusional.

Back
Top Bottom