12 : Order of the Cow vs Friendzone : 0

Map pool :
-Forest Skirt
-Arena
-Fields

Capital City
Farmer Village
-Marketplace

The first team picks any maps they want present in the map pool, with a faction. The second team chooses a faction and has to pick a map. However the second team cannot pick the same pool than the first team, as an example :

Team A picks a map from the open map pool.
Team B can only pick a map from the close map pool.
Higher placed team will start picking​

Match: TDA vs. HoFL
Date: 09.10.2015
Time: 19:30 German Time

TDA-Map: Fields
Kingdom of Sweden - Cossack Hetmanate

HoFL-Map: Marcetplace
Kingdom of Sweden - Cossack Hetmanate

we really need a rule against uninvited self-proclaimed "referees". Spartacus randomly kicked our players. Jubeg on the other side insulted even before the match startet, without any consequences.

We had a lot of fun though. PGC strong clan. gg  :grin:

I think everybody knows that G insulted me without any reason. I tryed to be a FAIR referee and not to be onesided for PGC. I got screenshots for every insult happened in the match. Watch on my profile.

HKP said:
Posts Screens if there's any trouble. Also did someone screened Scores or ID?  :meh:

I suppose they were too occupied having their little fight and they foegot doing obvious stuff...

Sikkimoto said:
we really need a rule against uninvited self-proclaimed "referees". Spartacus randomly kicked our players. Jubeg on the other side insulted even before the match startet, without any consequences.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sikkimoto said:

Noone cares, get it. Easy  :wink:

SpArTAcUS12345 said:
I think everybody knows that G insulted me without any reason. I tryed to be a FAIR referee and not to be onesided for PGC. I got screenshots for every insult happened in the match. Watch on my profile.

-You never were referee. A referee is someone both clans arrange with.
-you came on server and trolled.
-Noone insulted you without a reason. Every insult had its cause.
-I got several screens of insults not shown on your Profile.

Jubeg said:
Sikkimoto said:

Noone cares, get it. Easy  :wink:

Actually i couldnt care less. Otherwise i would have postet screens and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom