Fantasy factions troop boost

Users who are viewing this thread

I just started playing 0.723 again after a hiatus, it's been over 120 days in game. IIRC, fantasy factions received a troops boost (... rallied their troops!) every month for the first year as long as they maintained the control of their capital city. However in my playthrough they only received a boost on day 31 and none after that. Was this intended or is my game broken? Kinda wanna fix this if it's a glitch on my end before delving further into the game because don't really wanna see the fantasy factions wiped after the first year.

Thanks.

I don't know, I don't have access to the old code base.  I'm not sure the champions even exist in the new base; I've never had the spare time to run a game 31 days.  I should scare up some testers sometime and ask them to at least make sure the diplomacy hirelings seem to be reasonably working, all the buildable items for town improvements are seen when asking chamberlain to upgrade town improvements, etc.  I haven't even seen if wife as a companion is working as it should.

I do think compared to the old code, there is a lot more to do now, with much more arriving "soon".

Thracian Warlord said:
I just started playing 0.723 again after a hiatus, it's been over 120 days in game. IIRC, fantasy factions received a troops boost (... rallied their troops!) every month for the first year as long as they maintained the control of their capital city. However in my playthrough they only received a boost on day 31 and none after that. Was this intended or is my game broken? Kinda wanna fix this if it's a glitch on my end before delving further into the game because don't really wanna see the fantasy factions wiped after the first year.

Thanks.
It should work once a month if I remember correctly for the entire first year. Did you modify the mod in any way?

guspav said:
Thracian Warlord said:

Thanks.
It should work once a month if I remember correctly for the entire first year. Did you modify the mod in any way?

Tested it on vanilla Phantasy.

That being said, I just camped until the end of the first year and the fantasy factions survived and actually expanded the same way they did in my previous save. Maybe it's just not showing in reports? Maybe we both remember it wrong? Either way, there doesn't seem to be a problem as the consequences are pretty much the same.

IIRC the only buff/reinforcement that was in any way announced to the player is the orc WAAAGH (sorry, don't remember how it's actually named  :roll: ) and that happens only once quite early in the game (maybe it's the day 31)...

Back
Top Bottom