SP Oriental Fall of the Dragon: The three kingdoms

Users who are viewing this thread

It is awesome to see RoTK modelled in Warband. I have both M&B (I went to got it so I can play every fun mod) and Warband, I hope you guys will release a beta for testing soon :smile:

if you guys need any helped with for example renaming all lords or renaming the factions?
then i can help you guys otherwise not.

Once everything is mashed together, we'll release a beta, then we'll fix it up, refine it, make sure the troop tree etc works and is balanced
then we'll release the regular version, THEN I may even have a go at porting it to warband, it'd be pretty cool to have Wei Vs. Shu online deathmatches XD

Hello all,

MaverickJones, is this mod still on the cards.

I was juswatching a chinese film, and M&B along with Destiny of an Emperor popped into my head. Your idea should be put into practice.

The closest I have come to modding games was a bit of map editor in Baldur's gate many years ago, I am willing to learn. So any news?

i may only say this mod was dead even before maverick started it
in all this time he do not even asked for things his team members did for this mod
any way in a single year timeframe he finished an helmet with no one seen it here ....

Ye that Alex Dragon one looks to be something different. The reason I like Mount and Blade is because there are no monsters / goblins / magic.

A more accurate historical mod would be great.

Back
Top Bottom