F.E.A.R. 2, I love you!

Users who are viewing this thread

What do you all think about FEAR2?

I Tried it yesterday and now i'm already in love with it.

It sure is a game, worth of a try.

pelko.jpg

F.E.A.R 2 was ace, nothing like as good as the first though. The ending also made me shout a literal "WTF".

Heh, I just love the way that some places are almost like scenes from a good horror movie or something.  :razz:

That skinny woman-thingy sure creeps the hell outta me. :???:

Weren said:
Heh, I just love the way that some places are almost like scenes from a good horror movie or something.  :razz:

That skinny woman-thingy sure creeps the hell outta me. :???:

If you started calling her "Alma" she might be nicer to you :razz:

Meh, I played the demo, the graphics are nice, I've always liked the FEAR series graphics, they seem sharper and edgier (whereass Crysis and ESPECIALLY Far Cry 2 and some console games/ports feel rounded and softened).

Besides that, no leaning was annoying. And it was STUCK IN ****ING WIDESCREEN.

Bugman said:
janlulhannes said:
I love FEAR 1 , never played FEAR2 though

Eh they fecked the story up quite a bit in my opinion.

"ZOMG, ALMA LUVS WOO!"
I don't think that is love so much as insanity. And rape.

I loved FEAR 2, but I loved FEAR 1 for a very different reason than most people: It was fun

I never really got into the whole "OH MAH GAWDZ!! SCARY LITTLE GIRL!" crap. Hell, I got annoyed at Alma to the point that I wish she would just stop talking to me (I will admit that her killing Holiday in Extraction Point was fun, but that isn't even canon anymore).
I got into the "Holy crap, that is a lot of bullets" angle. And FEAR 2 delivers. Hell, by shifting Alma to a walking corpse, she even at least stopped being annoying (I still basically waved to her every time I saw her, but whatever). Then there is the moment of "ewww..." at the end of the game. And, the ultimate "holy crap" in the last few seconds of the game (which feels like the punchline to a really bad romantic comedy).

There was a huge "COCK!" at the end.

I guess FEAR 3 will be you desperately trying to find a bent coathanger.

I really liked Alma. I don't think I've had a character in a game creep me out as much as her. Her 3 forms were a nice touch.

saw the ending on youtube. It scared the ****ing **** out of me. Im ****ign shaknig right now.....

And she was ****ing nude too!

thedudee95 said:
saw the ending on youtube. It scared the ****ing **** out of me. Im ****ign shaknig right now.....

And she was ****ing nude too!

Course she was! Other than when she's 8 she never wears clothes. Be it her scary or cute form.

Just bored me to tears, the game mechanics were hugely outdated and the graphics were embarrassing. I'm not really interested in graphics but these were just awful. Giant balls of blood?

Redcoat - Mic said:
Just bored me to tears, the game mechanics were hugely outdated and the graphics were embarrassing. I'm not really interested in graphics but these were just awful. Giant balls of blood?

Well yeah ok, that was a bit dodgy. All in all though, I thought it was very pretty and it gets points for avoiding the typical brown graphics games have these days. Alma was more fluid in movement too, which is nicer. Makes her creepier.

Redcoat - Mic said:
Graphics were nice. Mechanics ok. I disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom