F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know, sorry.  :sad: Maybe woyo-sensei can enlighten us but I haven't saw him post anything on here for quite some time.

Suminagashi said:
I don't know, sorry.  :sad: Maybe woyo-sensei can enlighten us but I haven't saw him post anything on here for quite some time.
Damn it...

Can ya ask him. when he will be online? :/
I have ATI radeon video card.

Good to see another mirror alternative, but I'm not sure who all it benefits. Both links display the following message.
This site is not available from your location.
I presume this means that connections from the United States are blocked.

Hi,

when i start the WSE loader its says that i do not have the 1.143 version!? but i have that version :S What to do?

With the huge weapons like the Buster Sword, are those modelled off real swords people used? Or are they based off ceremonial swords that Samurai, Shogun and Daimyo would have carried?

uhm hi! i kinda noticed that the last post here was still in june soooo...

i was just gonna test this game and try it ou
anyways. is there a troop tree post somewhere here? i can't find it

i obtained a firearm after fighting the ikko ikki but i can't get to use it because it requires a firearm skill( which is not in the character skill screen) how can i use it then?

I can not change the font. I have 3 font.ddl times. once again with normal language. Cns and once with. Cnt. What should I delete? I've also font_data.xml. Please help. (Google Translate)

Woyo-sensei im a fan of your i can see your hardwork along with your frustration :lol: i love your mod but but filesonic has just shut down  :cry: do you have another site for downloading the patch thnks :grin:

Back
Top Bottom