Extra xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Apolo

Sergeant at Arms
First of all, I'm sorry for starting a topic justo for a question, but I didn'f found anything like a Quick Questions thread. Is there any?
Second, how much int is required to start gaining extra xp?

Extra Experience = (Enemy Level) * (Player Intelligence - 10)/2
The Savant ability takes this value and increases it by 50% directly.

In v0.23 the extra experience gained from killing enemies will have a cap inserted around 300xp as the level value associated with enemies has been increased quite a bit with the newer troop trees / tier system. 

Didn't wanted to create another topic just to make another question, so: do I have to do something special to get Nissa now? I haven't managed to find her, even ctrl clickng

You can hire Nissa like other companion, No requirement. You should wait a few day and try again. For me she appear near mid-game when I have full plate armour.

And be sure to have latest version of Silverstag installed because there is a problem in previous version.(current version is 0.22)

Edit: 15/03/2014 02:33 GMT
You can change the name of topic(Extra xp).

SOOOOOO... Here I am again. How do I submit a ticket? I registered, looked into the tickets page and didn't found it. Also, how do I change the topic's name? I feel so noob right now  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom