Explanations about game concepts and weird situations

Users who are viewing this thread

pentagathus said:
When did Daegoth join the M&B dev team? I thought he was the head developer thing fro realms of chaos.
Ages ago, not long after Realms of Chaos first came onto the scene over here.

I guess I'm old fashioned. I prefer the Total War multiplayer set up where players host games and choose their own teams. The host sets the amount of money to be distributed for upgrades and valor or experience and when all are done picking their army (in our case with Warband *selecting equipment*) the game starts....

rageshrub said:
Leprechaun said:
With regards to gameplay, I've found myself to be fairly atrociously out of practice: However, I'm maintaining that this is in some way related to the ~1 second lag from letting go of the mouse buttong and anything approaching a swing taking place. I know my internet's not great these days, but I know I don't have a ping of 1000, so a big chunk of that slooooowwwww response has to be coming from the game. 'tain't natural, I tells ya!
I've noticed a similar problem, but I'm fairly certain it's because my ping is at least 250ms.
ps. Looking forward to an Aus server!
Same here but my ping is 50. My system runs singleplayer just fine with highest settings so I cant believe it's that either. Game just runs so slow that I really cant use horses at all.

I have a question. I've seen for several times: when i am dieing on the wheels in siege, trying to open the gates, the gates opens after my death, but i have not succeed, looks like they'r opens just because my body lies on the wheel. Is this a bug, or it is a feature?

Weird Situation:

It seems I have found a bug which enables you to duel wield shields.  I achieved this using the following steps.

1:  I am Nord with 1 shield and 3 stacks of throwing axes
2:  I Expend 1 entire stack of throwing axes
3:  Then, before doing anything else I pick up another shield

Once this is done, a shield will replace the weapon in your main hand.  The shield will not show up.  Instead, your hand will clench like you are gripping a weapon.  The shield will not block and disables all attack.  This bug is specific, a very strange bug--never-the-less it is a bug.

My theory on this is that the slot that the shield is replacing does not get changed from a "weapon slot" to a "shield slot" because the empty container of throwing axes would still occupy that spot (just like an empty bag of javelins would).

INGAME TEXTURES

Mount and Blade have very nice In game Textures, like in City's, Castles, Villages etc...
But the Game don't use them often, all the Battles (ore most of them) are in Textures around of Castles and Towns.
I think the new Add on must use this very nice In game Textures like:

-In game Texture Quests (fights in a Tavern, or a Castle, long fights in City's (don't the short ambush ones) Battles between Leaders (hard and long battles etc...)
-Castle and City Sieges: makes a long tour through City's and the Castles.
-more Build Options in City's, Villages and Castles etc.
-Dungeon Quests: free your King, Vassal, Friend, Girlfriend, Princes, Hero etc.
-Honorfull battles, fight against a Bandit Lord infested a Dungeon ore Old Ruin

etc...

use our fantasy there are more Options there can be listend.

and Please forgive my bad English I'm a German Player.

Do we have to buy warband even if we have already bought the original mount and blade? or can i download is as a mod?

Back
Top Bottom