Experiment: 10x more health battle

Users who are viewing this thread

It was just to experiment :wink: I know it is too much, but i wanted to see the impacts. But i agree, 2x or 3x seems to be good! There was a lot of downsides to 10x healths other than in battles. Fx. sieges would last forever, and those biig battles would take almost weeks, making all of the parties unable to move for that period of time

There's a mod that raises default base HP to either 125, 150, 175 or 200. Combined with collision fix mods, this made battles less chaotic, more organized and actually last for an amount of time that my brain could register. (I played with 150 and 125).

My problem was that completely unarmoured peasants were no longer getting one-shotted by cavalry with lance on horseback, unless the lance was couched. Or by an optimal two-handed weapon hit to their heads. The damage just doesn't go up to 125 or 150.

I really think changes that needs to be made is primarily to armour effectiveness and collision physics. Once this is done, heavily armoured units will be much more durable, barely armoured units will remain fragile, and with collision physics improvements/fixes will ensure that everything doesn't turn into a gigantic moshpit.

Edit: I'll add that I don't think alot of changes need to be made to armour, just a little bit to increase their effectiveness in large numbers VS unarmoured/badly armoured units. Aswell as against the currently extremely overpowered effectiveness of ranged weapons.

There's a mod that raises default base HP to either 125, 150, 175 or 200. Combined with collision fix mods, this made battles less chaotic, more organized and actually last for an amount of time that my brain could register. (I played with 150 and 125).

My problem was that completely unarmoured peasants were no longer getting one-shotted by cavalry with lance on horseback, unless the lance was couched. Or by an optimal two-handed weapon hit to their heads. The damage just doesn't go up to 125 or 150.

I really think changes that needs to be made is primarily to armour effectiveness and collision physics. Once this is done, heavily armoured units will be much more durable, barely armoured units will remain fragile, and with collision physics improvements/fixes will ensure that everything doesn't turn into a gigantic moshpit.
I was inspired by that mod, but instead i made the HP 1000. I played with the 200 before, but i wanted to see what happened if you put it even higher

Back
Top Bottom