Expanded Gameplay III (Download v0.95e)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bartuc said:
Also, probably not a problem but still makes the points in leadership spent somewhat wasted. Party size limit 201, but modifiers add up to 58 (+10, +35, +21, +2), making 143 unaccounted for.

Yeah it does that sometimes.

I think you've misunderstood. It just lists what you encumberunce is (weight; and there is a special formular for it, the more weapons master and strength you have the lower your encumberance, search it), and how much that affects you. For instance, throwing weapon proficiancy is affected alot compared to 2h weapons etc. Hope this helps.

Awesome mod, im just having a slight problem, im running an army of all rangers, i try and set it up so that we form a long loose line formation and just rain arrows upon the enemy untill the very last possible second then draw swords and charge but for some reason, my rangers only fire a few arrows then draw swords (even if the enemy is well outside of melee range and still in archery range) i dont suppose there is a way i can fix this?

That's because the rangers of Reyvadin only have 7 to 14 arrows.
You can fix it by editing the steel vaegir arrow, putting more arrows in one bag.

PrinceGhaldir said:
You can fix it by editing the steel vaegir arrow, putting more arrows in one bag.
oh ok, thanks for the reply. im not too sure what value to change, im in the eg3 files in the item_kinds1.txt, i found the steem vagier arrow, but not sure which value to change

ok i edited the arrows to have 100 max ammo, but they still only fire a few volleys then switch to sword and shield.

I have a problem, after i put the module in place and start the game, while it loads, it shows an error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf"
I'm using M&B version 1.1
how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance

Bwisky said:
I have a problem, after i put the module in place and start the game, while it loads, it shows an error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf"
how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance

Update to the latest version? Make sure you've put it into the M&B directory, not warband. Redownload if nothing else works.

freakin wat said:
Bwisky said:
how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance

Update to the latest version? Make sure you've put it into the M&B directory, not warband. Redownload if nothing else works.

I did made a mistake because the folder was in warband/modules forlder, not in mountandblade/modules folder
but now i did as you told me and i still get an error, altough a different error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf"
please help :sad:(

arvald said:
PrinceGhaldir said:
oh ok, thanks for the reply. im not too sure what value to change, im in the eg3 files in the item_kinds1.txt, i found the steem vagier arrow, but not sure which value to change
:shock:omg where are you from?

I' am having a problem with playing the game. Every time i try to move or anything when i load up the game my chr goes away and then the game closes on me? Ive tryed to reinstall and repatch it but didn't seem to work.And now when i load up the map my guy just goes away and after a while the game closes?

rtown12 said:
I' am having a problem with playing the game. Every time i try to move or anything when i load up the game my chr goes away and then the game closes on me? Ive tryed to reinstall and repatch it but didn't seem to work.And now when i load up the map my guy just goes away and after a while the game closes?

you're probably dead and did not manage to come back to life in time. try to start a new character.

Well if i click really fast before the game starts i can somewhat move my guy. After bout 5 secs he just goes away and the game goes on for a couple secs then closes.

Bwisky said:
I did made a mistake because the folder was in warband/modules forlder, not in mountandblade/modules folder
but now i did as you told me and i still get an error, altough a different error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf"
please help :sad:(

Redownload the mod and reinstall (mount and blade) is the only thing i can think of that'd help. I'm not a pro by any means though!

Back
Top Bottom