Even with low standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Even with my low standards...(I genuinely enjoyed the PS4 console version of Warband...), I'm just extremely disappointed by Bannerlords current state.

I mean...the console versions are always the weakest when it comes to computer-heavy games like this. Man Bannerlord for console is going to be such an absolute ****show. Good thing I invested in desktop when I did.

Question, are consoles going to be able to enjoy any mods?
It's not impossible but it's a different thing then just people putting stuff on nexus and modb.
Because sony and xbox are involved in what is downloaded to thier systems, it more complicated and needs to be curated.
Look at what can be modded for skyrim and fallout 4 on consul for an idea of what might be possible.

Another good idea would be to purchase/commission popular mods and sell them as DLC for consoles. Of course making mods work for the console version could be a whole other problem.

I genuinely enjoyed the PS4 console version of Warband
I do too.

It's not impossible but it's a different thing then just people putting stuff on nexus and modb.
Because sony and xbox are involved in what is downloaded to thier systems, it more complicated and needs to be curated.
Look at what can be modded for skyrim and fallout 4 on consul for an idea of what might be possible.

Another good idea would be to purchase/commission popular mods and sell them as DLC for consoles. Of course making mods work for the console version could be a whole other problem.

I do too.

Microsoft is rumored working on a Mod plateform on consoles to facilitate the transition for players, a plateform like Steam Workshop game-agnostic I mean, it makes totally sense after the Zenimax acquisition, given how Bethesda throught the Creation Engine make their games pretty much unique in the industry. Now they could share their knowledge.
Xbox is also quite open on moddability of games on consoles, have a look at the mods offered of those games you quoted on PS4 and One, the differences are quite baffling.
Honestly the experience on Xbox should not differ that much that on PC.

Sony is totally the other side of the coin in their philosophy. "Apple-esque" I would say.

Back
Top Bottom