Eurovision 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Well hanz, im shocked that your not gay because you have ''Friendhsip is Magic'' on your signature  :razz:

Too much off-topic spam after you've all been warned to quit with the gay-nonsense. I'll reopen the thread at some point this evening, so that those who genuinely want to discuss Eurovision actually can.

Now, back on topic.

I kept on wondering how they could get so many votes, you know, because they sucked so bad. But then it turns out that they have been paying people to vote for their country and provided them with different cellphones so that they could do so. You can vote up to 20 times with one phone.

hCBEBF9CD
Wut? Such large cheating operation can't be kept secret. What about the consequences when they get caught?

MadVader said:
hCBEBF9CD
Wut? Such large cheating operation can't be kept secret. What about the consequences when they get caught?
They are currently under investigation by the EBU. Lithuanian journalists managed to film in some evidence of this happening in their country (Lithuania gave Azerbaijan 12 points). I think that they might get banned from the competition for some time.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Those cheating bastards! :eek: how did the UK do?
The UK did bad. Stop sending all of your old celebrities and maybe you would do better. Bonnie Tyler, Engelbert Humperdink (I thought he was dead), Blue reuniting for Eurovision, Andrew Lloyd Webber playing the piano on stage... You are all just a bunch of show-offs!

The ****? He seems to be alive after checking the wiki, but the orchestra I work for made a kind of tribute concert for him a couple of months ago. I'm confus.

Trevty said:
Bulle said:
The UK did bad. Stop sending all of your old celebrities and maybe you would do better. Bonnie Tyler, Engelbert Humperdink (I thought he was dead), Blue reuniting for Eurovision, Andrew Lloyd Webber playing the piano on stage... You are all just a bunch of show-offs!
But Andrew Lloyyd Webber is awesome. D:
SHOW-OFF!

Yeah, Erik Saade was an idiot but I really enjoyed the dance. We have no issues with making fun of ourselves!

Back
Top Bottom