EU Skirmish Completed European Nations League

Users who are viewing this thread

Too early to host a nation's cup. The playerbase has barely enough players. Especially in europe where there are so many countries.

People who are suggesting NA to come in:

? ? ?

It is way too early in the games development for a tournament of this sort. National competitions are controversial in Warband for disrupting teams and this community could really do without that at this stage.

However if you do run it some of the things to consider are:
By playing in a national team players should be considered to have declared their nationality for all future Bannerlord national tournaments.
Mixed nationality teams (like the UK team if there is one) should have to declare the actual nationalities of their players (Scots etc)

However if you do run it some of the things to consider are:
By playing in a national team players should be considered to have declared their nationality for all future Bannerlord national tournaments.
Mixed nationality teams (like the UK team if there is one) should have to declare the actual nationalities of their players (Scots etc)

I guess it is more about country where you live. Who cares about things like nationality in 2020? Only racists ....

All players should disclose their full ID and address on this forum thread. Go
And gender, pls. Gender is important. I identify myself as a horse archer and I hope everybody here will respect my choice. So if we have a conversation pls call me "horse archer" and not a "fag" or smth.

#pride #lgbtquzait+

If this tournament is not to become a meme, it should be declared. I mean for some ppl it's super obvious and if I'd sign into some belgian team people would ask me if I am stupid or smth.

You can't take Pacemaker then. Coz he is russian. I just speaking about only country where you living is matters, not your nationality.

It is way too early in the games development for a tournament of this sort. National competitions are controversial in Warband for disrupting teams and this community could really do without that at this
Completely agree with this.
The problem is that without custom servers, most players dont really have a way to know eachother and so to form teams for a nation tournament. The only ones who will form a team are likely people who already knew and played with eachother.
To me this feels rushed and imo good things never come out of rushing ahead of time (like this game).
Just have some patience and wait till the community grows otherwise you will have not that many teams and they wont represent the nations like they could in per say 6 months. I also personally hope that if this tournament happens it wont put on hold beast tournament and all the players who dont have a nation team to play with.

Those communities having language-dominated or language-exclusive clans have also a huge advantage at this point (i.e. Germany/DR, Poland/DM, Turkey/RM, etc) since a captain can recruit a team by simply taking their tryhards.

Back
Top Bottom