EU Skirmish Completed European Nations League

Users who are viewing this thread

I guess the french didn't want to play another Home/Away final and defend the title so just banned silly NA :fruity:
then again i dont think this is the warband french team, only name i recognize is lolwen
Langelau is actually an old player as well. He was in LCDH if I'm not mistaken

I think it's time

Poland main team Division A:

Team Name: Poland
Team Tag: tba
Contact 1: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hairlessthefool/
Contact 2: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011686905/
Banner: tba
Roster:
Hairless the Fool (IGL/inf)
Woj le Chariot (cav)
Entral the Emperor (inf)
Sebebar the Justice (inf)
Diabełek the Fortune (inf)
Popowicz the World (archer/inf)
Kratz the Tower (archer/inf)
AXDER the Strength (inf)

/// there is quite few Polish teams around, if any of them has objection to this roster I am always up for discussion

Just make it the official nation initials.. So PL for Poland, GER for Germany, UK for United Kingdom etc.

I mean this whole idea is nice, but we know whos gonna win and tbh there can only be so few teams. For example , i dont know i single Serbian player, guess im out for this tourny , gl hf :smile:

I think this tournament isn't going to happen anytime soon, but for the future it's actually a really good idea. For now only Germany, France, Poland, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Bulgaria and maybe Serbia could field rosters. Of those, only Germany, France and Poland have set up their rosters. I am sure Turkey, Bulgaria, UK and Russia might still form rosters, but even then... 7 teams isn't really much to go off.

I think this tournament isn't going to happen anytime soon, but for the future it's actually a really good idea. For now only Germany, France, Poland, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Bulgaria and maybe Serbia could field rosters. Of those, only Germany, France and Poland have set up their rosters. I am sure Turkey, Bulgaria, UK and Russia might still form rosters, but even then... 7 teams isn't really much to go off.
And Ukraine ❤️

Will this tournament be running parallel to some sort of BEAST 3? Also the question of nation-alliances seems very valid as a lot of nations might not be able to field a team of 6 active player.

As this is a first tournament and we need teams, alliances will be possible for neighbouring countries that can't gather enough players like the BeNe on warband. But in the future we would like to avoid this option.

Back
Top Bottom