EUROPE

Users who are viewing this thread

Nisam neko vreme pisao,ali znam neke srbe,hrvate i sl.nego da ne pocinjemo srpski pa opet da kukaju.
can I on Europe 1200,make a peace and wars by diplomatic way?

Do not look here said:
zeljko92 said:
I can't kill you because you don't like me it is not my problem :0
P.S. I'm crazy SERBIAN :smile:)

It was to polovolo. But if you feel personally offended it's not my problem either.

P.S. I'm crazier.

Oh so you dont like me?.....good to know.

The thread starter may not have stated it articulately, but the desire for a well fleshed out European mod is one that many of us share.  I appreciate all the work of those who have tried, and I hope our community continues to produce more and better mods in the future.  Also, be careful about criticizing his English.  How many of you speak Serbian?

Wavemanmav said:
The thread starter may not have stated it articulately, but the desire for a well fleshed out European mod is one that many of us share.  I appreciate all the work of those who have tried, and I hope our community continues to produce more and better mods in the future.  Also, be careful about criticizing his English.  How many of you speak Serbian?

I do!

:roll:

Wavemanmav said:
ЈА исто тако говоре српски

NikeBG said:
I can understand it perfectly fine as well. This, however, does not excuse him from the spamming of this board.

true, actually i think it would be best if he locked it.

Ok ok I never know to write english,and I wont spaming any more.
Now lets gat back to Europe I have fount a game "Knights of Honnor" and by that game i'll try to make a mod,also there is a Story for each European contrey :smile: :smile: :smile: So I know what to do,just give me a little more time to learn those programs and the new european mod will be here !!!

Wavemanmav said:
Considering that this is an English forum, he should work on it.

He's Serbian, hence

Poradi malo brate na tvom Engleskom, pa te ovi nece daviti. Inace, ja bih ti preporucio da odigras neku strategiju o srednjevekovnoj Evropi, Knights of Honor je samo jedan od primera. Dobar je i Europe Universalis III, mada je to pozni srednji vek...uvek imas i Evropske modove ove igre, naravno.

Back
Top Bottom