[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The ranks are as following

Sergeant (0->50 merit)
Lieutenant (50->125 merit)
Captain (125->300 merit)
Major (300->700 merit)
Colonel (700->1000 merit)
Brigadier General (1000->1500 merit)
Major General (1000->2000 merit)
Lieutenant General (2000->2500 merit)
General (2500+ merit)

The money you get isn't immense (not for low ranking officers at least). It goes (if I remember correctly) from 50/week till 5000/week.

Well, let's not go that far.. :wink:

How do you guys like the 'different officer - different troop composition' thing? Did anyone already meet the parties with regional troops? "RU: Kalmucks, UK: Highlanders, FR: Dismounted dragoons, AT: Tyrolean Jaegers, ...)

PS: Don't forget to make screenshots!

Quintillius said:
It looks like Napoleons uniform =D.
Btw, if you improve the collar, then it's finished =D!
ok ill iprove it...btw this model will be the napoleons uniform just with other texture

The uniforms you make sudi555, really have this Napoleonic touch. They really look authentic, have the right colours, detailed,... Really good job!

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
The uniforms you make sudi555, really have this Napoleonic touch. They really look authentic, have the right colours, detailed,... Really good job!

JDeNef13
thank you...:smile:iam happy if someone like my uniforms

An old familiuar sound of a clicking mouse echoed in the room. The heartspeaking tunes of Johnny Cash singing "Hurt" emitted from the headphones. And as a hair-raising breeze, made the skin crawl and the muscles shiver, did I lay eyes upon one stunning thing. Apart from everything else did this, and only this, make me say wow. And only wow.
The click was now silent, and the tunes who once made black into red disipated. The breeze from a loving breath stopped. And only one thing remained. A picture, a soldier and one beautiful uniform.

The community loves you Sudi. :smile: Keep up the good work.

sudi555 said:
Alan De Soison said:
Wooooww...amazzziiiinggg...,,Cool french officer uniform..i like it very much...,, :eek:
thank you :smile:
you're welcome :grin:
is it difficult to make it??woww I want to be able to make and learn to create a uniform mod like this :roll:
is there any tutorial mod how to learn to make a uniform mod like this? :eek:

Quintillius said:
Wings3D A professional 3D-Art Software and Photoshop CS5 =D  :grin:.

Fixed...

EDIT: Not that I know anything else than Wings3D. But if you're starting modelling for the first time. Don't fall into the Wings3D trap. You can clearly see on this community, the difference between Wings3D modellers and let's say 3Dmax or Blender modellers.

Back
Top Bottom