[Europe 1805] Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

TheJohan:
Do you mean scene making or Wings3D?

Scene making:
[scale] - Hold 'B' and than scroll =P.
[x, y, z] - Hold 'y' or 'z' or 'x' and scroll :wink:.
[rotation] - Hold 'R' I think

More: Try to find a button called: 'help', there you will find some help.

Berthout:
I REALLY LIKE YOUR IDEA =D! I will write it down xD. I have now 30 thingies I want to do for V1/V2.
Progress:
Notice the detailed windows :wink:. I mean that green area.

Looks great!

For the Collision mesh. What about we leave out the windows. It could add something to sieges if you can jump out of them.

Quintillius said:
TheJohan:
Do you mean scene making or Wings3D?

Scene making:
[scale] - Hold 'B' and than scroll =P.
[x, y, z] - Hold 'y' or 'z' or 'x' and scroll :wink:.
[rotation] - Hold 'R' I think

More: Try to find a button called: 'help', there you will find some help.

Berthout:
I REALLY LIKE YOUR IDEA =D! I will write it down xD. I have now 30 thingies I want to do for V1/V2.
Progress:
Notice the detailed windows :wink:. I mean that green area.

Yes in scene making, but that way you describe i already know, but the problem is that it's hard to get a scene prop perfect. In warband if you for example wanted a prop to be twice as big, you just changed the x, y and z on the scale in the white boxes below the help button to a 2 instead of a 1 to make the prop exactly twice as big.

I never tried Warband, but it seems it is a great game =(.
Btw, you don't need to size them with numbers. Sometimes 'handediting' could be irregular and thus more bautiful =D.

The 'save the village quests from the bandits' are kinda buggy.

In one, the bandits were all on top of a tower that none of my party could figure out how to reach.

In another the bandits somehow spawned outside the invisible boundaries of the map (I could see them but impossible to get to them) should have taken a screen shot...

Berthout said:
Looks great!

For the Collision mesh. What about we leave out the windows. It could add something to sieges if you can jump out of them.
I'd watch out for that. Imagine the ironic pain when all of your troops falls out of the windows the very second the enemy charges. Or even worse, they get stuck in them.

fought bandits infesting a village.....notice the guy without a head - same goes with me if i want to enter the top level

on a tower that is too low to even enter at the top - you cant enter they cant leave and your party cant figure out how to get up 4 levels up the stairs and attack - I seems this is a case of loads of things in scenes that only end up complicating an actual battle....

So you will be fixing Yeo his villages? Great. I still have some small things to do on the formations. I'll have some time for that on Friday evening. If you can send me the village scenes by then we can release version 1.0.

The Batavians seem to spam dragoons and grenadiers. Their armies are made up of practically nothing but grenadiers and dragoons.

Got this when going into the tailor store:
bug1.PNG

Also when i went to Malmö and pressed "walk in the courtyard" i found myself in the dungeon, then i tried to get out through the door but i got back in the dungeon, but this time there where copies of myself there too plus double the amount of guards.

just something that i have noticed is that all of the new units all have the same face......kind of annoying, other than that its a great mod

Back
Top Bottom