EU_PW4_RolePlay Admin Applications (Open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know admins probaly think i am too young but i am responsible for my age and i can prove it with facts- i was trusted to take 10 ppl up mount snowdon (wales) all younger than me and i am mature for my age and i ask u to give me chance to show that i can be good admin and especially rp admin

1. In game names:
Samurai_Ronin_Jens
2. Nationality:
Belgian
3. Names of 2 or more administrators that will vouch for you:

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:
30-35 hours GMT+1
5. How often can you be online?
Mostly everyday.
6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times?
Most of the time.
7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:

8. Why do you want to become an administrator?
To help the players on the servers and give admins the time to roleplay.
9. Why should you become an administrator?
I'm responsible and mature.
10. Your age:
11. Your steam account:
jens1998
12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone?
Yes and yes.
13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it:
English 7/10 , Dutch 10/10 , French a bit.
14. Willingness to host events:
I'm not really a good organisator.
15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?
I know it is going to be difficult, but yes i want to.
16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:
PW_alpha3
17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:
No.
18. Your level of maturity and professionality:

Medium(7/10) of maturity and medium-high(8/10) professionality.

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people?
20 minutes

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why.

3. There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point.

One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.

What do you do and why?
Because its in the spawn it would be spawnkilling. Asks whats the reason to do this and judge about it.
4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do?

Go invisble and look he dont rob the miner too much if he only steal ores its ok, because theres no rule about stealing ores.

5. One of the female miners are offering sex instead of money to the robbers.
What is your reaction as an admin to this?

I dont involve.
6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?
I say he runned and didn't payed when he was robbed.
7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw.
The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do?

I would slay him for revengekilling, but i will let him go for saving the miner.

9. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do?

Go to the leader and ask to dont be aggresive.
10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?

Since the surrender rule isn't in effect anymore, i would suggest other ways.
12. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.

Chat log:

Faramir : They attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir : No you attacked first
Golum : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.

What do you do?
I don't do anything t'ill i got any prove because:Faramir can be lying they attacked first and Golum can help Boromir not to get punished.
13. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
I go talk to the victim,if he got randomed i punish the murderer.

14. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do?
I would punish the raiders if they didnt announced it.

16. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people?
Both if the kids are behaviour.

1. In game names:

Lyle_Ben_Sahid

2. Nationality:

German.

Painkiller, Toffi

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:

10 hours approx.

5. How often can you be online?

Maybe 3-5 hours each day.

Yes, If there are to few Admins, I will put it infront of Rping.

Yes I was Admin on RCC.

I want to help people and making the Server more playable.

Because I know all Rules and wish to defend them.
I love it to help people in difficult situtations.
Also Im  a fair, responsible Admin and I will try to find the best solutions, everytime.

10. Your age:

11. Your steam account:

Mr_Lyle1

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone?

Yes I can be on ts3 while administrating, but I have no Microphone (not yet)

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it:

English (8/10), French (1/10), German (10/10), Latin (3/10)

14. Willingness to host events:

Mini-Events, yes.
Sunday(/Big)Event, I leave that for the professionals.

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?

Yes administrating is very difficult.
Of course.

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:

I think it was the 3.5 version.

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:

No.

(8/10).

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people?

Maybe 1 min.

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why.

I will go to them invisible to check the situtation.
If I see its true what the victim said, I will make me Visible
and talk to the defendant.

One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.

What do you do and why?

I wont allow spawnfighting, so I will try to stop them and ask them why they are fighting.

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do?

I will check the amount of money they robbing (by going invisible).
If hes robbing to much money, I will inform him that he did wrong and explain him the correct amount of money.

There is no rule which forbid that, so I will let them do.

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?

I will tell the miner, that the outlaws didnt wrong because they had a reason to do so.
After that I will advise him to not run away, If he not want to get killed.

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw.

If he was helping the Miner I will let him go.
But If he revenge killed him I will kick him for doing revenge kill.

9. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.

I'll tell him that he should change his attitude into a peacefull.

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?

There is not a Surrendering Rule anymore, but I will go to the Lord of the bigger Faction and tell them that he can make much money by taking prisoners.

12. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.

Chat log:

What do you do?

Im always a competitor of the random within a faction.
I will go to them and will ask them if they have any proof.
In the case they don't have any proof I can't do anything.
But If I get more complains about randoming within faction, I will order them to stop that.

13. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?

It seems that the victim was afk.
I will teleport me to the rejoined victim and will ask him.
Incase he was Afk, I will kick the one who killed the afk guy.

14. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do?

I will ask Raiders Leader,and check the logs, If he posted a announcement of their raid. In case of no he will get punished by me.

16. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people?

If they act like a real man ( Includes real RPing) I consider them as full grown people.
If they act like a immature man ( randoming around and crying about nothing) I consider them as kids in a kindergarden.

I vouch for MrLyle, he is playing for months on our server now and seems to be a good roleplayer.

OllieMacdonald said:
Name- Father Pyrlig
English
i havnt asked any yet but i think prade probaly and maybe painkiller
6 hours a week gmt
yes but i would like to mainly be rp admin because i enjoy that most and want to try and make more rp in the game
i was major at mm and i have admined a small minecraft server about 30 players at peak times
i want to be admin so i can make more rp and make those who want to rp have easier job by stoppin ppl who prevent rp
i think i could help that alot i rp with merchant navy as slave and more recenly marvin as a pirate.
i am 15 yrs old
Black_Bob (i have 2 brothers who use same steam so i may look online but not be)
yes yes

i speak english 10 and german a* gcse in england (tests)

i would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to mainly be an event/rp admin

adminin is hard but i want a challenge and i think i could bring extra help to admins with my rp skills

i have been in pw since start using different names, uhtred of bebbanburg and salem bin hamza and more

i have no map exp it confuses the hell outta me!

i say 9 for maturity and 8 for proffesionalism and always ready to have fun

ADMIN QUIZ

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 1 MIN

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. i would go invisible see what is happenin and if i can decide then i would intervene but if i cant i take note of what the dead guy had so if refund is neccesary i can do it accurately

What do you do and why?stop the fight then i ask why they fight lolkill sounds like troll name so i would be weary of them trollin but i would ask them if they are nw and if they are i ask for a guide to show them the ropes who i would later pay. if they are just randomers then i slay the one who started it
What do you do? see how much he robbin ppl and if unlawful i make annoucement that robbin more than 1k from miners is illegal.
if he continues i slay him

What is your reaction as an admin to this? tell them fine that is ok but talk in local and do it somewhere private in case of younger players.

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?i tell him 3 things 1 is that he didnt pay at all so they can kill u  2 dont go attack them and 3 i tell him he can mine for them to pay it.

The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? ask him why he killed the guy and if it is reveigein i kick him for it havin earlier been told not to do it so he has had a warinin

You receive a complaint about it. What do you do? i ask the lord to let 1 faction get bigger i suggestr sellin one casltle to someone and i host a tornement whilst the other faction starts up

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? i tell everyone surrender rule not in place any more but u can make money by sellin prisoners to ransom brokers

Chat log:

What do you do? no proof no action i say cuz they could be arranged to lie
13. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? i ask both of them why and if it was random i slay the randomer  and if the randomer lied to me i kick him.

14. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do? if they announced it go ahead except i will go invisible to make sure they dont spawn kill if it is not annouiinced i make them leave and pay 10k refund to the lord
16. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people? a guy who is polite is grown up a guy who is moany and rude is a child

i think maybe bras could vouch for me as today i rp sold him thyme and i sold ppl beer and i was sellin silk

Vouching for someone is like saying "I trust this person with administrative powers, I strongly believe that he will be a great administrator". That's not something you can say after one RP session.

good to see the admin apps revised,  but i think you should make a age limit like 15+,  some older players might get a bit annoyed by a 13 year old temp banning them off the server..    a younger person wont think twice about dealing harsh punishments

ryanbeckey0 said:
good to see the admin apps revised,  but i think you should make a age limit like 15+,  some older players might get a bit annoyed by a 13 year old temp banning them off the server..    a younger person wont think twice about dealing harsh punishments

Maybe thats what you think.

Age IS relevant.

Also, Father_Pyrlig, you seem very desperate to get those admin powers. That's not a good sign.

1. In game names: Dragon Seaforth, Dragon Greywall, 77y Lt Dragon

2. Nationality:English

Bras, Jacket of green/Green Jack

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:around 6-8 (usually times when Admins arn't online)

5. How often can you be online? Every day usually apart from wednesdays.

Yep as a player if there is a randomer on the loose disrupting RP you can't Rp so you need an admin to administrate instead of RP in times like that so Yes I would put Administrating in front of RP.

Tres Liones server, MM 77y server.

To help people enjoy the server and to help bring in more roleplay and help to teach new players the game system, and keep the server free of trolls and randomers.

Because It would help me to gain exsperience, I can Map, run events and roleplay, I can also teach those who are new to the game the basics and I am always willing to help those in need (Either in OOC, looking for places/how to sail ships etc) or through Decent IC rp)

10. Your age: 16

11. Your steam account: Reykjavikdragon

Yes and Yes, I'm no stranger to TS3 as I used to be an officer in the 77y.

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: Very good at english, and I have a small working knowlege of german (still learning it).

14. Willingness to host events:Very willing so that more roleplay could come into the server and give the player community a good time on the server.

yes I think administrating is difficult as it needs a lot of patience and calculated thought about your actions. yes I would be willing to help other players with thier problems instead of playing the mod as the server and players have given a lot to me and I think I need to help them back.

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:Alpha 4/5 (can't remember exactally)

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any: Quite a lot (i'm currentally working on my own map,  but I'm still learning.

A very High level of Maturity 9/10 but I do occasionally have my lapses just as any person does, and I would say my professionality is very high as well. (Best drill team in my CCF and if y our an idiot they wont let you anywhere near a rifle let alone teach people how to use one)

The Admin Quiz

around two to three mins.

I would approach the situation visible in the hope of stopping it in its tracks because if you let that guy die when your there well your failing that player if it is a randomer and the sight of an admin in black armour is usually enough to stop any player from randoming if they dont stop that will ususally mean that they were randoming, as a person who isn't will stop and let the admin talk and sort it out.

What do you do and why?
I would Appear infront of them and tell them to stop, if they didn't I would freeze them, then I would ask what is going on and hear thier stories one by one speaking to Sparta then Lolkill and then Warband to find out whats going on. Then I would take the necisarry action required, which would probably telling them to leave it, heal them and then send them on thier way.

What do you do?

Go and observe the outlaw whilst invisible as long as he is roleplaying I wouldn't interfer with the roleplay.

I would keep an eye on it , to make sure that it was roleplay,  and if it got out of hand I would warn the miners that they should stop it now or face the consequences.

Explain to him that he made the wrong choice if he didn't want to die and tell him that he should have just remained and paid the money if that was the case as the outlaws were in the right in the rules.

I would caution the Knight for deliberate Revenge killing despite the RP situation despite what ever argument that he put up because (as it says in the question) he was hunting him and it just happend to be coincidence that the outlaw was in roleplay at the time, then I would refund the Outlaw and close the matter.

Contact the leader and tell him that he should sell a few factions and to let other factions grow as he is spoiling the roleplay for other factions along with the game because his men are just killing everything and beign overly hostile.

I wouldn't do anything as in the rules there is nothing saying you have to accept surrendering players but I would ask the attackers to atleast try to take them prisioner as they could make money from an admin ransom broker.

I would tell them all to stop now, and the next random/teamkill would result in a kick because that behaviour is in tololorable.

Chat log:

What do you do?
I would try to find an impartial witness of the situation and if I was able to I would determin what to do from what the impartial player says. Otherwise I would tell them that they should just leave the situation alone and go thier separate ways, because there is no clear side which is in the right/wrong as they are both contradicting them unless Golum is impartial at which point I would warn faramir for randoming.

Teleport to the murderer and ask him why he killed him, then I would warn him about randoming (if it was his second warning I would temp ban him).

14. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do?
Tell him so long as they roleplayed it that it is well within the rules and that it how people play and there is nothing I can do so long as they gave ample warning and roleplayed it.

16. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?
Tell the faction to leave the roleplayers alone because they are enjoying themselves and that the faction is beign over agressive and If I recive any more reports of them trying to or doing things like that there may be concequences because ruining other players rp/games just so you can look strong Is not a good way to play.

Eragon91 said:
Age IS relevant.

Also, Father_Pyrlig, you seem very desperate to get those admin powers. That's not a good sign.

i just want to be able to rp with ppl and make this server hopefully better and who are u anyway?

1 In game names:
      Overlord

2 Nationality:
German

3 Names of 2 or more administrators that will vouch for you:
Rapace and Bras

4 Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:
I'm about 30 hours  time zone: Central European Time

5 How often can you be online?
Always on weekends from noon to evening. Sometimes some days during the week

6 Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times?
yes alltimes

7  Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank
I am the admin on a private event Server who its sometimes online

8 Why do you want to become an administrator?
1st I hate spoilsport (Randmomer, Revenge killer, etc.
2st i want to help ppls if they are in very much trouble

9 Why should you become an administrator?
Because I want to help people even if there is no Admin on

10 Your Age:

11 Your Steam account:
Add me on my email address :[email protected]

12 Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone?
yes and yes

13  Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it:
German English 10/10  7/10

14 Willingness to host events:
I like organizing smaller events. But at big Events, maybe i need help there

15 Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?
Management is always difficult. And yes I am happy doing the problems of players and the like

16  The newest PW version released when you started playing PW
PW4_alpha6

17 Mapping experience for PW, if any
Yes i make Mapps for Events.

18 Your level of maturity and professionality
I'm mostly serious but im a very happy people so im rdy dor some joke alltimes.

The Admin quiz

1  How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? [/ B]
About 20-30 minutes

2  Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. [/ B]
At fist i would me port there invisible becasue i have to watch what happening there. If is the guy who got attacked unarmed and if he are not in war with the faction of the attacker i would say at first "STOP!". If the attacker dont want to stop i Freeze him. And then i would ask him "why do you attacking unarmed ppls??" "Did you know that this is a Randome?" And if he said " he attacks me first" i would say to him "how he can hurt you??" "with hands??" sure not! But is the Other ppl Armed up too i would dont say anything.

3  There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point. [/ B]

One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill. [/ I]

What do you and why? [/ B]
I would first freeze all three. And then I ask "why are you attacking him, what he hath done?" Should come out the first attack Lolkill I'd kick him for "attacking without reason"

4 A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do? [/ B]
I would say the first Miner "if you want to robb ppls you have to be a Outlaw. He should make it again I would Slay him for ignoring an admin

5  One of the female miners are offering sex instead of money to the robbers.
What is your reaction as an admin to this? [/ B]
I say nothing.
Becasue Prostiture is Usually in Medieval.
So this is RPing.

6  One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? [/ B]
I do nothing becasue the Outlaws are allowed to robb and tax ppls. If he runs away its his problem

7  The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw.
The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? [/ B]
If he attacks without Reason its Revenge killing. But if he want to protect a other miner its allowed.

9 A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do?[/ B]
If the Faction dont attack ppls who are in Faction who are not in war with the other faction, i would say nothing.
But if they attack all ppls on the Server i will kick there Lord becasue he gives the Order.

10  The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?
The attackers have to  Stop becasue the Defenders surrender. If they dont want to stop this i will kick all who attacks the Surrendering ppls.[/ B]

12  Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first. [/ B]

chat log:

Faramir: You attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir: No, you attacked first
Golum. Boromir's right, he attacked us first [/ i]

What do you do? [/ B]
I would first see the logs who has killed him first. I would rather keep the majority because this is usually the right. I would slay Boromir for lying a Admin and Randoming ppls for his own faction.

13  You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? [/ B]
If is the Killer not in war with the victim i would kick the killer for Randoming from server.

14 ] A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do? [/ B]
If the Attackers not Mercs, Commoner or Outlaws i say nothing.
But if they are one of these tree Faction i will slay all attackers for breaking Rules.
After this i would give the Defenders who died a Refund.

16  A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything? [/ B]
I would say the Lord of the faction that he cant arrest these Roleplayers without Reason.
If he dont want to stop this i will slay him for Roleplay breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom