EU_PW4_RolePlay Admin Applications (Open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tugmund_Caoliki, Previously Akkarin and Tugmundus_Caolicatum

Nationality: British

Vouchers: I have yet to ask some people. However when i raised the Topic to Female_Pilgrim he seemed to think it was a good idea, However i will not confirm he vouches without his permission.

4. Nearly all of my spare time is spent on the server.

5. Every day.

6. Ofcourse i would.

7. Owned a Minecraft server, Admined a Garrysmod server and a CounterStrike Source server.

8. I want to help newcomers in the game, To sort out problems that people have on the server. And generally be as helpful as possible.

9. I am on the server all the time. And alot of the time i have noticed that there is only 1 admin on the server in the mornings, or none at all. This can happen with up to 60 players on the server. I feel that with the time i have to play on the server i would happily give my time there to help the population of the server.

10. Age, 15.

11: Scraggle.

12: Yes. I am always on TS when in-game and i do have a mic.

13. English fluent. My German is quite good.

14. I enjoy being on TS. And as i said in one of the previous questions. Am always on it when in-game.

15. I absolubtely love helping people on the server with their problems, Albeit administrating is challenging, as i have seen in my experience. I am dedicated enough to spend the great majority of my time administrating.

16. Alpha 3

17. Very basic

18. Very mature. And i go about my buisness professionally.

Quiz:

1. Three minuites, Four max.

2. Invisible to see if this is definitely the truth, Once confirmed that he is randoming i would freeze the randomer and punish him as is accordingly.

3. I would immediately stop them fighting to find out what is going on. If i found out that it was randoming, or such. I would punish them as i see fit.

Immediately stop them fighting. If they refused i would freeze them, then i would interrogate them about why they are fighting, what is going on etc. If one of them was say, randoming. He would be punished.

4. See if he has robbed the permitted amount. And then if he wasn't i would tell him to and read the rules on the amounts on the website. Whilst either freezing him, or kicking him so he kindly had the time to do so.

5. As long as they are not doing it in say, the middle of town i would allow them to continue. However if they use innapropriate language that may affect people around them i would advise them to stop immediately.

6. I would tell him to kindly stop wasting Administrator time and that he should go and read the rules, If i see fit i may slay the miner.

7. I would have to slay the Knight. What he is doing is revenging and he entered the situation with no RP of the robbing that was occuring whatsoever. so i have to assume that it is revenging.

8. I would ask the leader to make his faction closed as it is over-populated. If he replied "No, sorry" Then i'm afraid due to the ruleset i cannot do anything about it. However if he said something like "No, **** off dickhead" To me i would slay him for Admin disrespect.

9. I would go in invisibly to check that no spawnkilling is occuring. If it was happening i would tell them to withdraw their attack immediately and perhaps punish the spawnkillers. If this was not the case i would inform the complainer that their are no surrender rules. And to kindly read them and not waste admin time.

10. I would tell them to stay out of eachothers way. If i found that one of them ignored my order or began attacking again. I would Temp ban him for a short while for ignoring admins.

I would tell them to again, stay away from eachother. I cannot punish them as i have no hard evidence on the matter.

11. I would check if the victim say, Asked for him to kill him. If not then i would ask the murderer why he killed him. If i found it was a randoming i would slay or temp ban the randomer and refund the victim, advising him to report this kind of thing to admins.

12. The Lord is simply complaining, there was no breaking of rules it was all legit. I would tell him this and advise him not to waste Admin time with such complaints in the future.

13. If everyone is fine with the matter, and roleplaying it out. I would be on my way and let them continue. Whereas if i found the Faction to be simply abusing them for little or no reason then i would stop it, warn the faction and then release the prisoners.

14. Unless there was a very big exception, such as someone saying in global "lol f*** you lol noob i go kill you n0w lol" I would treat everyone with the same respect. That of a full grown person.

Also i find most events amusing, and quite fun. And would host them, PROVIDING, that the majority of the server wanted this event.

I feel i must add this. As i raged a little in the Event yesterday about the maze, Mostly to do with the fac that i was stuck behind an invisible wall after spawning and wanted to get into the event as soon as i could. Due to me being screamed at that i should "Go take down those bloody Christmas lights". I would rather you judged me on my level of maturity generally displayed on the server, and my helpfulness. Also several times trolls have insulted me in global, for very little reason. And the majority of the server has come to my defense saying that i am a "Good roleplayer" etc.

I put alot of time into trying to help people on the server and would greatly appreciate it if this application was considered.

I would also not treat anyone i know on the server different than i already do, Nor would i go around boasting of some kind of "Elevated status". I just want to help people.

1. In game names: Tilaros, Archer_Axeman

2. Nationality: Dutch

3. Names of 2 or more administrators that has vouched for you: Not yet asked..

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: atleast 2 hours everyday, my timezone is GMT+1

5. How often can you be online? Atleast 6/7 days a week.

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? Ofcourse, administrating is important to keep roleplay going, so yes i would put administrating infront of rping.

7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:

8. Why do you want to become an administrator? i want to make the server a better place, and improve the community by teaching new players or put them on the straight path.

9. Why should you become an administrator? since im a good roleplayer, i havnt admined on any servers yet, but i want to change this and show everyone that i got what it takes and make the community a better place

10. Your age: 16

11. Your steam account: joko422

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? yes im willing to be on ts3 all the times and i got good headset with a microphone.

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: English fleuntly , french a little bit dutch fluently

14. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak when Roleplaying?: Ofcourse

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?
  i think administrating is diffucult, but i like a challenge. im also fully prepared to spend most of my team administrating, instead of roleplaying
16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW: v1b on different names.

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:

18. Your level of maturity and professionality: Majurity : i got a high level of maturity
                                                                                  professionality : i take care of my business proffensional

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 4-5min

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. Invisible, to see if hes coming back with randoms and/or catch him in the act.

3. There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point. i freeze them all and tell them to stop, i warn them. if they still keep fighting i kick them.

One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.

What do you do and why? First of all i dont see any harm in this, if they have a valid roleplay reason to attack him i would let it go, but if they are randoming him id freeze them all and search for witnesses and i want to know the reason why they attack and if its a valid roleplay reason or just a plain random.

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do?
Nothing, robbing is allowed in certain quantities.

5. One of the female miners are offering sex instead of money to the robbers.
What is your reaction as an admin to this?
I dont really see any harm in it, ERP is still roleplay.

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? i would tell him it was just, he shouldnt have run away, its his own fault he died.

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw.
The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do?
I would freeze them, and warn him. i would refund the bandits and explain new life rule to the knight.

8. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do?
if he has a valid reason to attack the castles i see no harm in it, if hes just plainly attack all the castles i would tell him to stop and search a valid reason to attack the other castles.

9.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?
I approach the situation invisible and see if it is really happening, if i catch them in the act i would freeze them and tell them that its better to roleplay and enslave them or tell them to leave the castle.

10. Someone complains about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.

Chat log:

Faramir : They attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir : No you attacked first
Golum : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.

What do you do?  First of all they shouldnt attack their team members so i would warn them, i would check for any witnesses and hear them out. if i find out someone is lieng i would give them a papporopiant punishment. i would heal the one attacked and warn the attacker.

11. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? i freeze the murderer and see if there is any reason into this, like assassination or if he just plainly asked to get killed. if he had no reason for this attack i would tell him this is a random and read the rules.

12. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do? Nothing if the raiders announced it and roleplayed it good i would tell him its allowed, but i would check if the people were in a faction and not a group of random commoners.

13. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything? i would watch it, and if the faction roleplays the arrest i would let them do it.

Tom426 said:
Name: Tugmund_Caoliki, Previously Akkarin and Tugmundus_Caolicatum

Nationality: British

Vouchers: I have yet to ask some people. However when i raised the Topic to Female_Pilgrim he seemed to think it was a good idea, However i will not confirm he vouches without his permission.

4. Nearly all of my spare time is spent on the server.

5. Every day.

6. Ofcourse i would.

7. Owned a Minecraft server, Admined a Garrysmod server and a CounterStrike Source server.

8. I want to help newcomers in the game, To sort out problems that people have on the server. And generally be as helpful as possible.

9. I am on the server all the time. And alot of the time i have noticed that there is only 1 admin on the server in the mornings, or none at all. This can happen with up to 60 players on the server. I feel that with the time i have to play on the server i would happily give my time there to help the population of the server.

10. Age, 15.

11: Scraggle.

12: Yes. I am always on TS when in-game and i do have a mic.

13. English fluent. My German is quite good.

14. I enjoy being on TS. And as i said in one of the previous questions. Am always on it when in-game.

15. I absolubtely love helping people on the server with their problems, Albeit administrating is challenging, as i have seen in my experience. I am dedicated enough to spend the great majority of my time administrating.

16. Alpha 3

17. Very basic

18. Very mature. And i go about my buisness professionally.

Quiz:

1. Three minuites, Four max.

2. Invisible to see if this is definitely the truth, Once confirmed that he is randoming i would freeze the randomer and punish him as is accordingly.

3. I would immediately stop them fighting to find out what is going on. If i found out that it was randoming, or such. I would punish them as i see fit.

Immediately stop them fighting. If they refused i would freeze them, then i would interrogate them about why they are fighting, what is going on etc. If one of them was say, randoming. He would be punished.

4. See if he has robbed the permitted amount. And then if he wasn't i would tell him to and read the rules on the amounts on the website. Whilst either freezing him, or kicking him so he kindly had the time to do so.

5. As long as they are not doing it in say, the middle of town i would allow them to continue. However if they use innapropriate language that may affect people around them i would advise them to stop immediately.

6. I would tell him to kindly stop wasting Administrator time and that he should go and read the rules, If i see fit i may slay the miner.

7. I would have to slay the Knight. What he is doing is revenging and he entered the situation with no RP of the robbing that was occuring whatsoever. so i have to assume that it is revenging.

8. I would ask the leader to make his faction closed as it is over-populated. If he replied "No, sorry" Then i'm afraid due to the ruleset i cannot do anything about it. However if he said something like "No, **** off dickhead" To me i would slay him for Admin disrespect.

9. I would go in invisibly to check that no spawnkilling is occuring. If it was happening i would tell them to withdraw their attack immediately and perhaps punish the spawnkillers. If this was not the case i would inform the complainer that their are no surrender rules. And to kindly read them and not waste admin time.

10. I would tell them to stay out of eachothers way. If i found that one of them ignored my order or began attacking again. I would Temp ban him for a short while for ignoring admins.

I would tell them to again, stay away from eachother. I cannot punish them as i have no hard evidence on the matter.

11. I would check if the victim say, Asked for him to kill him. If not then i would ask the murderer why he killed him. If i found it was a randoming i would slay or temp ban the randomer and refund the victim, advising him to report this kind of thing to admins.

12. The Lord is simply complaining, there was no breaking of rules it was all legit. I would tell him this and advise him not to waste Admin time with such complaints in the future.

13. If everyone is fine with the matter, and roleplaying it out. I would be on my way and let them continue. Whereas if i found the Faction to be simply abusing them for little or no reason then i would stop it, warn the faction and then release the prisoners.

14. Unless there was a very big exception, such as someone saying in global "lol f*** you lol noob i go kill you n0w lol" I would treat everyone with the same respect. That of a full grown person.

Also i find most events amusing, and quite fun. And would host them, PROVIDING, that the majority of the server wanted this event.

I feel i must add this. As i raged a little in the Event yesterday about the maze, Mostly to do with the fac that i was stuck behind an invisible wall after spawning and wanted to get into the event as soon as i could. Due to me being screamed at that i should "Go take down those bloody Christmas lights". I would rather you judged me on my level of maturity generally displayed on the server, and my helpfulness. Also several times trolls have insulted me in global, for very little reason. And the majority of the server has come to my defense saying that i am a "Good roleplayer" etc.

I put alot of time into trying to help people on the server and would greatly appreciate it if this application was considered.

I would also not treat anyone i know on the server different than i already do, Nor would i go around boasting of some kind of "Elevated status". I just want to help people.

I think people take my niceness for something other than it is, let's wait til the helper and probationary admins come out and we will see, were my exact words. 0.o

1. In game names:
Lord Hugues_of_Lynsinova
Genghis_Khan
Town_Guard_(Rec/Grd)_(Genghis/Hugues)

2. Nationality:
British

3. Names of 2 or more administrators that has vouched for you:
- GreenJacket
- Maximus

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:
24ish hours per week. GMT+0 (London).

5. How often can you be online?
Everyday, for about 3/4 hours.

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times?
At all times yes.

Yes I was a probationary administrator on EU_NL_RP for two weeks, I impressed them so I was promoted to full admin. I served as a full administrator there for roughly a month until the server went down - that is when I came to this server.

8. Why do you want to become an administrator?
I would like to be an administrator as I lay witness to countless amounts of rule-breaking from countless amounts of people throughout my time on the server each day. I would love to do something about it right there and then but obviously I must report it to an admin instead - sometimes the situation is dealt with right away but in some instances there is either no administrator online or the one(s) online are busy at that time. Aside from rule-breakers I do also like to help new players integrate themselves into the server and help them to understand either rules or game mechanics etc. I joined this server and had lots of fun for a long time, I would like to give something back to the server and community and I would like to do it through administrating.

9. Why should you become an administrator?
I am a well known player in game and on the forums, I would also like to think I am respected by the majority of the community. I have very good interpersonal skills and work well in stressful and chaotic situations. I am good at making snap decisions and can diffuse heated situations in a number of ways. I have past experience in administrative work on PW and I know the map and modification very well. I am also very active - playing every day for a number of hours. I am fully aware of the rules on the merged server and the old. I think I will suit the position of administrator and am very enthusiastic about serving the community.

10. Your age:

11. Your steam account:
r3ubz

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone?
Indeed.

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it:
Only English, but fluently.

14. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak when Roleplaying?:
Indeed.

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?
As I have learnt from previous experience, administrating can at times be difficult, no-one can deny that but I am good at handling it. And yes, I am prepared to spend alot of time dealing with other players problems.

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:
PW beta 1, but I still have great knowledge of the mod.

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:
None.

18. Your level of maturity and professionality:
Maturity - 9/10
Professionality - 10/10

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people?
From experience, the longest it's been with that many people is about 1 minute. The average is roughly every 20 seconds.

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why.
If he is saying he is being randomed, meaning it is currently taking place, I would approach invisible as to try and witness the event myself so I can be 100% sure that it is randoming that is taking place.

3. There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point.
One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.

What do you do and why?
I will stop the fight by both my visible presence in admin armour and a verbal command. I would do this as because the fighting is taking place at the spawn point, it is most likely spawn killing/randoming.

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do?

Well it is not against the rules to rob people, but in-case he may be robbing over the limit, I would teleport there and check that he is robbing at or below the limit. Aside from this, nothing can be done.

Well if both the female and the robber(s) agree to it then it is not against the rules, but I would ask them to roleplay it somewhere privately so to avoid offence to any other players.

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?
As the robbers had roleplayed the robbing, and the miner refused to pay, I would explain to him that the reason he was killed was totally legitimate - if someone is robbing him and he refuses to pay and runs away, the robber has every right within the rules to kill him for non compliance.

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw.

I would check to see if the reason that the knight killed the miner was because he was getting revenge for his own death, or whether it was because he was protecting the miner. The logs may need to be checked for this. If he killed out of revenge, then he would be punished, most likely slain and the other player refunded. However, if he killed the robber because he was protecting the miner from harm then it would not be against the rules and nothing would be done.

8. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.

The fact that a faction is bigger than the others does not mean it can not attack them. Unless the faction is attacking for no other reason that fun, then they will be told to make peace, but if they are attacking to claim land etc, then there is no reason for them to make peace, so they can continue and nothing will be done.

9.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?
Surrendering does not give you immunity to attack, it is all up to the opposing side whether to have mercy on you are not, this is just the way of the world. If they do not wish to die, they should find a commoner post and just stay out of the way.

10. Someone complains about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
If both sides and saying opposing stories, and neither I nor any witnesses can confirm either, than nothing can really be done - apart from warning the two sides to cease the fighting else further action will be taken against them. In this instance I may stay around invisible just to check up on them once they think I have gone. But if there were any witnesses, I can ask them what happened and proceed from there.

Chat log:

What do you do?
As above, if there were witnesses, they would be asked, if they weren't then no real action can be taken against either party as they are both saying opposing stories. I would do as stated above, and hang around invisible to see if it happens again.

11. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
Perhaps the other player does not know the concept or rules of PW mod, therefore I would take action without a complaint as I witnessed it. I would make the killer refund what he stole. I would then warn the killer that what he did is against the rules. I would also ask the other player if he has any questions about PW mod, and tell him to report anything like this if it happens again.

12. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do?
I would check if the raid was legal - if it was announced 3 times in global chat and 3 minutes was waited till the raid. If this is the case, then it is completely fine that they butchered everyone and looted them. However, if it was not announced/3 minutes waited, then the raid would be against the rules, so the players would be refunded and the raiders warned for there rulebreaking.

13. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?
Well there is no rulebreaking here, if a group of soldiers want to take some people as prisoner just to show power, then fine, it's allowed - I'm sure this happened in medieval times.

[1. In game names:[/u] Outlaw

2. Nationality: British

3. Names of 2 or more administrators that has vouched for you:

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: 2 hours a day

5. How often can you be online? Nearly all my spare time

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? Yes

8. Why do you want to become an administrator? Help New peaple teaching basics of the mod to peaple giving them links to the rule Website

9. Why should you become an administrator? Because mostly in the morning (englishtime) There hardly is an admin on and peaple just start rage pollling and the server goes like a deathmatch

10. Your age: 16

11. Your steam account: asgoth123

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? I will be on Teamsepak all the time whilst administrating and yes i have an microphone

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: I can speak English and i am very good at it   

14. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak when Roleplaying?: Yes all the time

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod? Yes i am ready to spend nearly all my time helping peaple out ecause its just nice to do and Its pretty fun

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW: Alpha4

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any: Just a tiny little bit not ready to make a map though

18. Your level of maturity and professionality: I am very mature i dont rage.

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? Maybe 20 to 30 minutes

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. I would just Go visible stop the fight then ask them how did it start then i would See what punishment they derserve

3. There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point. I would stop it and ask if its a duel or play fight but if its randoming i will slay them

What do you do and why? I would stop the fight get all the information of them why they were attacking Lolkill but if its a stupid reason i like "He gave me a dirty look" i would give a warning to warband and sparta

What do you do?

Well i would ask him how much he is robbing if its over the rule limits i would come in and tell them  tax lower and if they continue i will slay them

I would see if the Bandit accept's this offe but if he does not The lady mine would have to pay 1000gp

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?
  Well osviousley he tried fleeing from a robbery so he would be killed. Basically his own fault.Nothing to do about that.
Well first of all i would tell the miner who is a  heavy knight now that he revenge killed but if the heavy knight killed the bandit because he was robbing someone i would not give no ban's or kick's but if the heavy knight says he killed him becuase of the past i would slay the heavy knight

Well if i would have spare time i would make a faction to destroy the big faction but on the other hand i would also ask the leader nicely if he could disband a few troops but if the leader refuses i would do as i said make a faction against the big faction

9.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?  Well i would say that it was there choice if they accepted prisoners or not so not really something to complain about

Chat log:

What do you do?
I would ask for wittness's but if there isnt any who saw this problem i would tell them both to go there own way and not come across each other again

11. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
I would slay the murderer because you cannot kill some one with out saying a word.
12. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do?
I would see if they announced it 3 times and waited 3 minutes but if they did i would say that it is legit but if they start spawn killing i would tell the faction who is raiding the castle to get in 30 seconds or all they will be slayed once they raided they will have to leave

13. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?
Well if they have no reason to arrest them but showing there power i would make them release the people because showing there power" is a stupid  reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom