EU_PW4_RolePlay Admin Applications (Open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasorath

Sergeant Knight
EU_PW4_RolePlay Administrator Applications

If you want to post it on our website, click here.

If any of the more "personal" questions on the application (For example: Amount of time spent on the server, age, level of professionality) turns out to be answered incorrectly in terms of what the case really is, it will be used against you as an administrator.
Think twice before answering.

If you want to ask an administrator if he could vouch for you, the easiest way would be to come in to Teamspeak and speak with the administrator. Alternatively talk in-game.

Code:
[u]1. In game names:[/u]

[u]2. Nationality:[/u]

[u]3. Names of 2 or more administrators that has vouched for you:[/u]

[u]4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:[/u] 

[u]5. How often can you be online?[/u]

[u]6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times?[/u]

[u]7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:[/u]

[u]8. Why do you want to become an administrator?[/u]

[u]9. Why should you become an administrator?[/u]

[u]10. Your age:[/u]

[u]11. Your steam account: [/u]

[u]12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone?[/u]

[u]13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it:[/u]

[u]14. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak when Roleplaying?:[/u]

[u]15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?
[/u]
[u]16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:[/u]

[u]17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:[/u]

[u]18. Your level of maturity and professionality:[/u]

[center][b][SIZE=19px]The Admin Quiz[/SIZE][/b][/center]

[b][u]1.[/u] How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people?[/b]

[b][u]2.[/u] Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why.[/b]

[b][u]3.[/u] There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point. [/b]

[i]One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.[/i]

[b]What do you do and why?[/b]

[b][u]4.[/u] A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone. 
What do you do?[/b]

[b][u]5.[/u] One of the female miners are offering sex instead of money to the robbers. 
What is your reaction as an admin to this?[/b]

[b][u]6.[/u] One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?[/b]

[b][u]7.[/u] The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw. 
The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do?[/b]

[b][u]8.[/u] A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader. 
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do?[/b]

[b][u]9.[/u]The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?
[/b]

[b][u]10.[/u] Someone complains about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first. [/b]

[i]Chat log: 

Faramir : They attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir : No you attacked first 
Golum : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.[/i]

[b]What do you do?[/b] 

[b][u]11.[/u] You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? [/b]

[b][u]12.[/u] A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do?[/b]

[b][u]13.[/u] A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?[/b]

1. In game names:
moleinator (with some CG tags) and sir_lavender and Olaf_Bloodstring
2. Nationality:
welsh
3. Names of 2 or more administrators that can vouch for you:
prade and gaham
4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:
20hrs approx
5. How often can you be online?
everyday but in the evening
6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times?
yes I will
7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:
I do have past experience
8. Why do you want to become an administrator?
so that I can help out the community and stop people breaking the rules
9. Why should you become an administrator?
because I can help out on the server and I think Ihave some good ideas to find rdmers
10. Your age:
14 almost 15
11. Your steam account:
jollyjugsy
12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone?
yes and yes
13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it:
english 10/10 french 1/10
14. Willingness to host events:
I am willing to do that
15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?
yes i do and I am willing to do that
16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:
v32
17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:
no sorry
18. Your level of maturity and professionality:

9/10 im not always serious

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people?
30mins approx

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why.
I woulld approach in black armor so that they know im here and i would stop them then ban them if they rdmed him

3. There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point.

One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.

What do you do and why?
freeze them and ask them what was going on then explain to them that they cant do that unless they had a valid reason

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do?

nothing because the robbers are robbing them
5. One of the female miners are offering sex instead of money to the robbers.
What is your reaction as an admin to this?

I wouldnt mind unless the outlaws want money
6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?
nothing because the outlaw was robbing him so he ran away and the robber killed him

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw.
The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do?

I would tell the knight that it was revenge kill but then I would allow him to live because he was defending a miner

9. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do?

nothing really because they havent done anything wrtong
10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?

I wouldnt do anything now seen as the surrender doesnt apply anymore but if it still did I would ask for the bigger faction to have a peace time or accept surrenders

12. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.

Chat log:

Golum : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.

What do you do?
I would temp ban faramir because the majority said he attacked first
13. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
I ask if the victim was rdmed

14. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do?
nothing really unless theydidnt have any rp reason

16. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people?
both really

Colabear said:
1. In game names:
moleinator (with some CG tags) and sir_lavender and Olaf_Bloodstring
2. Nationality:
welsh
3. Names of 2 or more administrators that can vouch for you:
prade and gaham
4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:
20hrs approx
5. How often can you be online?
everyday but in the evening
6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times?
yes I will
7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:
I do have past experience
8. Why do you want to become an administrator?
so that I can help out the community and stop people breaking the rules
9. Why should you become an administrator?
because I can help out on the server and I think Ihave some good ideas to find rdmers
10. Your age:
14 almost 15
11. Your steam account:
jollyjugsy
12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone?
yes and yes
13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it:
english 10/10 french 1/10
14. Willingness to host events:
I am willing to do that
15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?
yes i do and I am willing to do that
16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:
v32
no sorry
18. Your level of maturity and professionality:

9/10 im not always serious

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people?
30mins approx

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why.
I woulld approach in black armor so that they know im here and i would stop them then ban them if they rdmed him

One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.

What do you do and why?
freeze them and ask them what was going on then explain to them that they cant do that unless they had a valid reason

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do?

nothing because the robbers are robbing them

I wouldnt mind unless the outlaws want money
6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?
nothing because the outlaw was robbing him so he ran away and the robber killed him

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw.

I would tell the knight that it was revenge kill but then I would allow him to live because he was defending a miner

9. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.

nothing really because they havent done anything wrtong
10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?

I wouldnt do anything now seen as the surrender doesnt apply anymore but if it still did I would ask for the bigger faction to have a peace time or accept surrenders

12. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.

Chat log:

What do you do?
I would temp ban faramir because the majority said he attacked first
13. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
I ask if the victim was rdmed

14. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do?
nothing really unless theydidnt have any rp reason

16. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people?
both really

Declined

Herbiazors said:
Colabear said:
Ohhh okay sorry I didn't know that i'll post another in like 2 weeks or so if thats ok?

You have already been declined, but i suppose you probally want to get declined once more then sure

Perhaps you should make clear WHY he was declined, you can never learn from your mistakes if you don't know what you did wrong.

Just editing his application won't change him as a person. He answered the questions truthfully the first time. If he change his application to better fit what we want, then he will still be unsuited to be an admin, since his personality is the same.

(I made the same application oin the Eu-pw forums, but i'll copy and paste it here aswell)

1. In game names: Guildmaster_Bras, Bras (always something with bras)

2. Nationality: Belgian

3. Names of 2 or more administrators that can vouch for you: Maximus, probably greenjacket, Puncky

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: 20-25 hours

5. How often can you be online? once a day

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? Most of the times

7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank: I have, on other games

8. Why do you want to become an administrator? To help out players with problems and give other admins time to roleplay

9. Why should you become an administrator? I'm responsible, mature and not trigger happy

10. Your age: 17

11. Your steam account: Thomas_Braspenning

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? yes, yes

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: English 8/10, French 5.5/10 (understanding slow spoken french and reading french is not that big of a problem), Dutch 10/10 (native speaker), German 4/10 (i can understand basic sentences and reply in english)

14. Willingness to host events: Yes I am

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?I do think that adminning is difficult since you do not always have proof, that means  Yes I am!

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:PW 4 Alpha 6

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any: I opened the editor once :grin:

18. Your level of maturity and professionality: Medium (7/10) of maturity and high (9/10) professionality

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? An average of 30 secs

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. Since it is going on on that moment i would go invisible, afterwards when i have enough proof i'll go visible again.

What do you do and why? Halt the fight, since it is in spawn, it could be spawnkilling. Ask the reasons and then judge accordingly (spawnkilling = slay, roleplay reason = no problem, ...)

What do you do?
Check if he isn't robbing to much money, if he isnt robbing money but ores i would do nothing since there isn't a specific rule for the amount of ores.

Make sure they do it somewhere privatly and then let them do wathever they want to do.

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? I explain him that they werent randomming since he didn't pay. I would also suggest other ways of handeling. I would also explain that he can't revengekill for that.

Ask the reason, if he's revengekilling i would kick him becaus i warned him in question 6. If he has a good reason i would let him go.

Go talk to the lord, tell him not to be so agressive.

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? Since the surrender rule isn't in effect annymore I would just suggest other ways. Like taking them captive and then selling them.

Chat log:

What do you do? Ask if they have proof, If they don't i can't do annything becaus:
- Faramir might be lying about them first attacking
- Golum might stick up for Boromir to save his *ss

13. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? Ask the victim if he thinks he was randommed. If he says yes, I will punish the randommer.

14. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do? Check the logs, see if they announced it first. Punish them if they didnt announce it first.

16. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people? It depends on their behavior, If you act like a kid you will be treated like one.

DECLINED for being bras....lol I have no say in this :lol:

Also shouldn't people that are vouching be at least admin or up no trials...

gaham1 said:
DECLINED for being bras....lol I have no say in this :lol:

Also shouldn't people that are vouching be at least admin or up no trials...

I take that as a personal attack, which it is. You hurt my feelings gaham  :sad:

Name- Father Pyrlig
English
i havnt asked any yet but bras saw me rp well today and painkiller saw it the other day
6 hours a week gmt
yes but i would like to mainly be rp admin because i enjoy that most and want to try and make more rp in the game
i was major at mm and i have admined a small minecraft server about 30 players at peak times
i want to be admin so i can make more rp and make those who want to rp have easier job by stoppin ppl who prevent rp
i think i could help that alot i rp with merchant navy as slave and more recenly marvin as a pirate.
i am 15 yrs old
Black_Bob (i have 2 brothers who use same steam so i may look online but not be)
yes yes

i speak english 10 and german a* gcse in england (tests)

i would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to mainly be an event/rp admin

adminin is hard but i want a challenge and i think i could bring extra help to admins with my rp skills

i have been in pw since start using different names, uhtred of bebbanburg and salem bin hamza and more

i have no map exp it confuses the hell outta me!

i say 9 for maturity and 8 for proffesionalism and always ready to have fun

ADMIN QUIZ

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 1 MIN

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. i would go invisible see what is happenin and if i can decide then i would intervene but if i cant i take note of what the dead guy had so if refund is neccesary i can do it accurately

What do you do and why?stop the fight then i ask why they fight lolkill sounds like troll name so i would be weary of them trollin but i would ask them if they are nw and if they are i ask for a guide to show them the ropes who i would later pay. if they are just randomers then i slay the one who started it
What do you do? see how much he robbin ppl and if unlawful i make annoucement that robbin more than 1k from miners is illegal.
if he continues i slay him

What is your reaction as an admin to this? tell them fine that is ok but talk in local and do it somewhere private in case of younger players.

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?i tell him 3 things 1 is that he didnt pay at all so they can kill u  2 dont go attack them and 3 i tell him he can mine for them to pay it.

The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? ask him why he killed the guy and if it is reveigein i kick him for it havin earlier been told not to do it so he has had a warinin

You receive a complaint about it. What do you do? i ask the lord to let 1 faction get bigger i suggestr sellin one casltle to someone and i host a tornement whilst the other faction starts up

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? i tell everyone surrender rule not in place any more but u can make money by sellin prisoners to ransom brokers

Chat log:

What do you do? no proof no action i say cuz they could be arranged to lie
13. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? i ask both of them why and if it was random i slay the randomer  and if the randomer lied to me i kick him.

14. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do? if they announced it go ahead except i will go invisible to make sure they dont spawn kill if it is not annouiinced i make them leave and pay 10k refund to the lord
16. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people? a guy who is polite is grown up a guy who is moany and rude is a child

i know u think that but the amount of time when i try start rp and then admin has to stop randomin is massive and i think that eragorn is only rp admin and i barely see him

I have posted on the site but I have had no response for near on a week so i'll post here for a reply positive or negative

1. In game names:Edward wallis

2. Nationality:Uk

3. Names of 2 or more administrators that will vouch for you:

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: 20 hours GMT

5. How often can you be online? every other day for 2 hours at least

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? Yes because it keeps the server clearer and easier for other to RP

7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank: A small bit

8. Why do you want to become an administrator? To help the server keep going

9. Why should you become an administrator? I am a decent leader and fair minded I also am dedicated

10. Your age: 13

11. Your steam account: teddog394

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? Yes i am willing and I do own a mic I nderstand how important it is to speak to other admins on the server

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: english 10/10 french 2/10

14. Willingness to host events: If there is another admin, yes while I am just getting started but as I progress I would be happy to

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?I have seen admins struggle and understand it is difficult. I am prepared to

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW: Alpha 4

18. Your level of maturity and professionality: out of 10 I would say about 8  and the same for proffesionality

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? maybe 5/10 minute because there are always complaints

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. invisible because I could assess whether he randoming and if he was then go visible

What do you do and why? I would be visible and tell them to stop if they did not respond I would defend "Lolkill" and slay the others then explain in global why they were slain

What do you do?
I would go invisible to assess whether or not it is RP'ed and if so then i would say that there is nothing wrong but if there was no Rp then i would force then robbers to repay the miners

I suppose it is all rp and what is the point in interrupting RP

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? The outlaw RP usally contains death as punishment for non-payment and that there is nothing wrong, he should have paid

I would temp ban the knight as I had explained to him that his death was RP and then announce reason for the kick (revenge kill)

As long as it was RPed I would be fine and go back to RPing and maybe create an event where th small factions unite and take over the large faction

Investigate and ask witnesses to see if this happened if so, who did it once all had been unveiled punish to people responsible with temp ban or a kick

12. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first. I would see if there were any witnesses and see if the people involved had bloodstains showing they had been hit and see if the dead person had heavy or singular bloodstains as this would show if he had been hit once and killed and if the other had been hit at all.

Chat log:

What do you do?  take them apart and find individual stories  if they don't comply and show that another is lying and it was really someone else then i would kick the the person responsible for the attack

13. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? Ask the victim if it was Rp if not then kick the murderer

14. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do? I would make sure the raid was announced and if so then do nothing as a raid that is announced is allowed but if not announced then I would kick all raiders

16. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people? Full grown as all must take responsibility for their actions and understand the rules if they want to play properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom