EU_NL_RP Admin applications (Closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
. In game names: Alex

2. Nationality: English

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: lots cant really keep count

5. How often can you be online? nearly every day but after 3pm

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? Defiantly

7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:not with mount and blade but with other games (minecraft)

8. Why do you want to become an administrator? To help the community and make mount and blade a fair place

9. Why should you become an administrator? because im fair and can handle situations very well

10. Your age: 15

11. Your steam account: Builder21000

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? yes i have a microphone and am willing to talk

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: English and a bit of German

14. Willingness to host events: Yes if i have any good ideas or if anyone else has one

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod? If i where to become an admin it would be hard and most time would be spent dealing with problems but that is what admin's are there for

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW: PW_alpha_6

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:none

18. Your level of maturity and professionality: I can now be professional now i used be be a imature idiot but now i am muture and ready to try again.

19. Admin's that vouched for me: Bludrecon themaste1

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 10 seconds

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. invisible so you can get an honest view of what is happening

3. There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point.
One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.
What do you do and why? Go in and break the fight up and get both sides of the dispute before enforcing the law.

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do? as long as the robbers are RPing then they are doing nothing wrong but the should only be able to do it once every so often

5. One of the female miners are offering sex instead of money to the robbers.
What is your reaction as an admin to this? No reaction

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? It is all his fault he ran away from tax the bandits have the right to kill him

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw. What do you do? either give him a warning or kick him because revenging is against the rules and if it not his first offence temp ban

8. The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? tell the knight off unless a warning was given and enforce the law

9. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do?speak with the leader and try and reach a compromise

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? look into the situation and interigate both sides and watch later battles while invisible to get the truth

11. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
Faramir(templars) : They attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir(town watch) : No you attacked first
Golum(town watch) : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.
What do you do? Find a witness if any that is in neither faction and ask them if no possible look for clues

12. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? ask what was going on and check if the person getting killed was afk

13. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do? peace to ether what happened and see if the raiding party had intent to take a the castle or just random

14. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people? full grown people

15. Many player are kiddies.. but if admin (with more patience) explain them the rules and players (kiddies) are sure that the admins will enforce all to respect them. yes

Boars_Tusks_Hus_Ldr_Alex said:
. In game names: Alex

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: lots cant really keep count

5. How often can you be online? nearly every day but after 3pm

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? Defiantly

7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:not with mount and blade but with other games (minecraft)

8. Why do you want to become an administrator? To help the community and make mount and blade a fair place

9. Why should you become an administrator? because im fair and can handle situations very well

10. Your age: 15

11. Your steam account: Builder21000

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? yes i have a microphone and am willing to talk

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: English and a bit of German

14. Willingness to host events: Yes if i have any good ideas or if anyone else has one

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod? If i where to become an admin it would be hard and most time would be spent dealing with problems but that is what admin's are there for

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW: PW_alpha_6

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:none

18. Your level of maturity and professionality: I can now be professional now i used be be a imature idiot but now i am muture and ready to try again.

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 10 seconds

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. invisible so you can get an honest view of what is happening

One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.
What do you do and why? Go in and break the fight up and get both sides of the dispute before enforcing the law.

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do? as long as the robbers are RPing then they are doing nothing wrong but the should only be able to do it once every so often

What is your reaction as an admin to this? No reaction

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? It is all his fault he ran away from tax the bandits have the right to kill him

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw. What do you do? either give him a warning or kick him because revenging is against the rules and if it not his first offence temp ban

8. The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? tell the knight off unless a warning was given and enforce the law

9. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do?speak with the leader and try and reach a compromise

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? look into the situation and interigate both sides and watch later battles while invisible to get the truth

11. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
What do you do? Find a witness if any that is in neither faction and ask them if no possible look for clues

12. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? ask what was going on and check if the person getting killed was afk

13. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do? peace to ether what happened and see if the raiding party had intent to take a the castle or just random

14. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people? full grown people

15. Many player are kiddies.. but if admin (with more patience) explain them the rules and players (kiddies) are sure that the admins will enforce all to respect them. yes
Uhmmm where is the Question of "2 admins vouch for you"?

gaham1 said:
I vouch we need turkish speaking admins. Plus hes a moderator so he has to be semi mature.
You are not even an admin in EU NL RP

. In game names: covertassasin ( and different forms of this eg: voodoo_lord)

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: GMT and alot.... maybe too much but im guessing around 5hours a day on a school week and on the weekends about 6hours

5. How often can you be online? almost whenever they ask

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? yes

7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank: i admin a native server sometimes during the training and i have helped some admins on deciding things

8. Why do you want to become an administrator? so i can help the server as the server is ever increasing and with this u need more admins

9. Why should you become an administrator? because i know all the rules and i can solve situatuions rather easily

10. Your Age: 14

11. Your steam account: covertassasin97

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? yes and yes and yes

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: mainly english but a little french/spanish

14. Willingness to host events: i would hold events depending on the amount of people on the server

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod? i think administating would be difficult and i am prepared to do that (admin more thatn RP)

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:pw4_alpha_6

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any: none sadly :sad:

18. Your level of maturity and professionality: . i think i am pretty mature and pretty professional

19. 2 admins that will vouch for you: mc_own3d  maybe BLUDR3C0N guilt

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 5 seconds

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why.  i would go at first in invisable to see wat is really happening then i would go into admin armour and freeze them both as that will scare them and automatically tell them to stop immidiatly

What do you do and why?  freeze them all (making sure they dont get caught in the same freeze box) and ask them who did wat and and when they started attacking, then slay appropiately unless second warning them i would kick or tempban

What do you do?  tell the robbers to move away from the selling point and tell the miner to try and avoid them

What is your reaction as an admin to this? no reaction as this can be classed as a very crude form of RP

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? tell the miner if they he refused to pay he could get killed and he can do that to anyone else unless it is robbing as a commner

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw. What do you do? slay the heavy knight because of revenge killing and refund the outlaw

8. The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? this can change the situation as the kngiht could of helped the miner not to pay and was a form of self defence so nothing would happen to the outlaw or the knight(allthough the miner might get the outlaws money bag)

You receive a complaint about it. What do you do? tell the alrger faction to make peace and tell them they cant war for another 5 minutes and if they do their faction will be disbanded and there leader kicked

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? tell the smaller faction that the surrender rule dosnt apply and it is up to the person to surrender or not so i as an admin cant do anything about it

What do you do? ask bormir if he stole the horse and if he did then it would of been a reason to attack the TW if he didnt steal the horse then it would be a random and faramir would get slayed while the TW would be left alone

12. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? see if the victim was AFK and deal áccordingly if not then see if there was any RP if not then i will assume it was a random and slay the murderer and refund the victim

13. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do? see if the gropu of people are outlaws (as only them and people at war are aoud to do that) and see fi they had warned the faction if they had then nothign would happen if they were commners i would refund the faction their lost stuff and slay the people and if the outlaws didnt give any warning then the outlaws would be slayed and the factionr refunded a set amount depending on the size of the faction

15. Many player are kiddies.. but if admin (with more patience) explain them the rules and players (kiddies) are sure that the admins will enforce all to respect them.  yes i would tell them the rules and if they follow them then they ar good players if they choose not to after a clear explantation there punishment would be a little harsher

Damn (hit to the forehead)! I wanted to be an admin on eu_pw not eu_nl. My bad, please ignore the post.

Matthieu said:
1. In game names:
Matt

2. Nationality:
Dutch ( NL )

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone:
30 hours + CET
5. How often can you be online?
A lot, after schooltime, and when im done with my homework.
6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times?
I will, because administrating is more important, but i enjoy RPing some more
7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:
RCC_TWW, RCC_PW ( Twice ) Eu_A
8. Why do you want to become an administrator?
I have a lot of experience, and i enjoyed my time at RCC, Though i also did at Eu_A
9. Why should you become an administrator?
I have a lot of experience. And im professional.
10. Your age:
11. Your steam account:
xMatthieuNL
12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone?
Well, i dont have a mic, ( 1 year old Sis ate it ) but i can be on TS3
13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it:
English, Dutch
14. Willingness to host events:
I love events.
15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod?
No, Administrating isn't difficult, if them randomers dont claim innocence. And Yes, obviously, otherwise i wont make this app.
16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:
3.4, i think.
17. Mapping experience for PW, if any:
Nope, but i can try.
18. Your level of maturity and professionality:
Mature - 7 Professionality - 8

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people?
4 minutes.

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. Visible, i would rather make them stop and ask why, then getting a dead guy which i will need to refund.

What do you do and why?
Make them stop by going to stand in between the blades/spears/whatever weapon and ask why Sparta and Warband are attacking

What do you do?
Tell him to get a guard, i cannot fix this, robbing is allowed.

What is your reaction as an admin to this?
If it is all RP'ed, i would say nothing, we allow Pathetic people in the server,

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do?
This is all not against the rules, i would say he needs to calm down and just pay the bandits next time.

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw.
I talk to the miner about the NLR and Revenge killing, and give the outlaw a refund.

8.The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do?
Nothing, I might just walk to them and give them some ale.

You receive a complaint about it. What do you do?
Since this is allowed, i will help one of the smallest factions with getting a banner and capturing a castle, will tell their agressive leader to stop the wars and that he needs a real reason to declare war.

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?
I would go to their leader and ask him if he could tell his soldiers to spare surrendering soldiers of the enemy,
which he can execute later in his castle.

Chat log:

Faramir : They attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir : No you attacked first
Golum : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.

What do you do?
I would ask if anyone knows a witness, if yes, i would ask the witness, if not, i will refund them all, and tell them not to attack each other over a horse.
12. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
I ask the victim if he has any complaints, and that he can contact an admin through Backspace, and will refund the victim if he responds.

13. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do?
Tell the lord that it is allowed in RP, as long as they warned the castle they aren't violating the rules.
But if they didnt they didnt RP good.
14. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people?
Most of them Grown ups, but some immature kids, which are new and need to be teached to RP well.

Again posted.

dukewell676 said:
. In game names: covertassasin ( and different forms of this eg: voodoo_lord)

4. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: GMT and alot.... maybe too much but im guessing around 5hours a day on a school week and on the weekends about 6hours

5. How often can you be online? almost whenever they ask

6. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? yes

7. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank: i admin a native server sometimes during the training and i have helped some admins on deciding things

8. Why do you want to become an administrator? so i can help the server as the server is ever increasing and with this u need more admins

9. Why should you become an administrator? because i know all the rules and i can solve situatuions rather easily

10. Your Age: 14

11. Your steam account: covertassasin97

12. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? yes and yes and yes

13. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: mainly english but a little french/spanish

14. Willingness to host events: i would hold events depending on the amount of people on the server

15. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod? i think administating would be difficult and i am prepared to do that (admin more thatn RP)

16. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW:pw4_alpha_6

17. Mapping experience for PW, if any: none sadly :sad:

18. Your level of maturity and professionality: . i think i am pretty mature and pretty professional

19. 2 admins that will vouch for you: mc_own3d  maybe BLUDR3C0N guilt

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 5 seconds

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why.  i would go at first in invisable to see wat is really happening then i would go into admin armour and freeze them both as that will scare them and automatically tell them to stop immidiatly

What do you do and why?  freeze them all (making sure they dont get caught in the same freeze box) and ask them who did wat and and when they started attacking, then slay appropiately unless second warning them i would kick or tempban

What do you do?  tell the robbers to move away from the selling point and tell the miner to try and avoid them

What is your reaction as an admin to this? no reaction as this can be classed as a very crude form of RP

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? tell the miner if they he refused to pay he could get killed and he can do that to anyone else unless it is robbing as a commner

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw. What do you do? slay the heavy knight because of revenge killing and refund the outlaw

8. The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? this can change the situation as the kngiht could of helped the miner not to pay and was a form of self defence so nothing would happen to the outlaw or the knight(allthough the miner might get the outlaws money bag)

You receive a complaint about it. What do you do? tell the alrger faction to make peace and tell them they cant war for another 5 minutes and if they do their faction will be disbanded and there leader kicked

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? tell the smaller faction that the surrender rule dosnt apply and it is up to the person to surrender or not so i as an admin cant do anything about it

What do you do? ask bormir if he stole the horse and if he did then it would of been a reason to attack the TW if he didnt steal the horse then it would be a random and faramir would get slayed while the TW would be left alone

12. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? see if the victim was AFK and deal áccordingly if not then see if there was any RP if not then i will assume it was a random and slay the murderer and refund the victim

13. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaits. What do you do? see if the gropu of people are outlaws (as only them and people at war are aoud to do that) and see fi they had warned the faction if they had then nothign would happen if they were commners i would refund the faction their lost stuff and slay the people and if the outlaws didnt give any warning then the outlaws would be slayed and the factionr refunded a set amount depending on the size of the faction

15. Many player are kiddies.. but if admin (with more patience) explain them the rules and players (kiddies) are sure that the admins will enforce all to respect them.  yes i would tell them the rules and if they follow them then they ar good players if they choose not to after a clear explantation there punishment would be a little harsher

Currently i am discussing this application and also thinking about vouching but still i don't know i need to see how you act in-game with complaints and just your RP and standard playing level.

Blud, if you let your brother on as an admin, it will be the downfall of this server. we all know what happens when you to hang out together.

Tyrsted said:
Blud, if you let your brother on as an admin, it will be the downfall of this server. we all know what happens when you to hang out together.

Actually i dont really play with my brother, Evan if i am vouching for him, You never know what could happen. And you dont evan know that, You cant really say anything due to the last time you saw me playing, So if you want to judge me OR my borther i suggest you see our actions In-game and then decide.

Let me just add something about you and your brother:

Both permanently banned from EU_PW4_Roleplay. What a coincidence! Or at least both of you HAD a permanent ban, but I am certain yours is still on Blood.

Tyrsted said:

Bluds brother wont be admin on our server he is to immature by these covert your app aint needed i made up my mind about that long before you posted your app

arendeke said:
Bluds brother wont be admin on our server he is to immature by these covert your app aint needed i made up my mind about that long before you posted your app

:sad: ok then i had to see if i would be or not
Gimlistep said:

Both permanently banned from EU_PW4_Roleplay. What a coincidence! Or at least both of you HAD a permanent ban, but I am certain yours is still on Blood.
i was perm banned for offending an admin and other than that not alot of bans mainly for offending an admin i dont think any for randoming

Gimlistep said:

Look Seriously, All the admins on Eu_PW4 havent seen how me or my bbrother act in a Long time, So i suggest before trying to "Offend" us in anyway, You should really see how we behave.

BLUDR3C0N said:
Gimlistep said:

Look Seriously, All the admins on Eu_PW4 havent seen how me or my bbrother act in a Long time, So i suggest before trying to "Offend" us in anyway, You should really see how we behave.

There is a difference between a valuable notification and an offense

Patrick_Miller said:
From now on I am officially resigned from the admin ship on the server.  :grin:

btw, hey gimli!
After you banned the head admin and kicked 2 admins in the server?

Alexandre said:
Patrick_Miller said:
From now on I am officially resigned from the admin ship on the server.  :grin:

btw, hey gimli!
After you banned the head admin and kicked 2 admins in the server?

Patrick i'm gonna report this to Aldric you can forget being admin in EU_PW4 you immature little 12y old kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom