[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

Users who are viewing this thread

Sneak peek of the new control panel coming soon!

a56259ff7d5eb59670d3e1851c4a2eef.jpg

I recently bought a M&B server from you for Viking Conquest Reforged. It seems there is no clear way to host the DLC. I Bought the server for Viking Conquest: Reforged and its community. I'm the only server owner who is keeping the community alive and I would like to know how to obtain Viking Conquest reforged for my server. I don't want to get a refund unless I have to.
Please help
                    - Muirhied - Moderator for the Magh_Tuireadh MagicStones steam group.

Muirhied said:
I recently bought a M&B server from you for Viking Conquest Reforged. It seems there is no clear way to host the DLC. I Bought the server for Viking Conquest: Reforged and its community. I'm the only server owner who is keeping the community alive and I would like to know how to obtain Viking Conquest reforged for my server. I don't want to get a refund unless I have to.
Please help
                    - Muirhied - Moderator for the Magh_Tuireadh MagicStones steam group.

We've replied to your support ticket.

I recently bought a warband server, although I still have no server. It has been 3 days and still nothing, no email, and no response to my support ticket either.

I would appreciate some response or some sort of help.

Estogamo said:
I recently bought a warband server, although I still have no server. It has been 3 days and still nothing, no email, and no response to my support ticket either.

I would appreciate some response or some sort of help.

I have replied to your e-mail that came in today. However, I can't find any other e-mails from the same address. Make sure that you actually sent those.

Back
Top Bottom