[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

chunky_monkeh

Squire
NWWBWF&S
Best answers
0



Who are we?
We're Oasis Hosting, a community-based Gameserver host. Our aim is to provide an exemplary quality of service and performance, while keep costs reasonable and affordable. We're a team with experience in server maintenance, web development and community building, seen with servers such as NA and EU_Oasis.
You can read more about us here.


What do we offer?

We currently host Mount&Blade Warband, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft and Garry's Mod, with more game being added regularly. We have servers in both Europe and North-America.
We offer a multitude of advanced features, such as Persistent World scripts, a custom control panel, and a guarantee of high quality. You can read about our Service-Level Agreement here.

Warband Pricing
  • 10 slots = € 1.50/month
  • 50 slots = € 7.50/month
  • 100 slots = € 11.90/month
  • 150 slots = € 15/month
  • 200 slots = € 20/month
Buying longer periods gets you a discount, at 5% off per additional month. For example:
  • 2 months = 5% off
  • 6 months = 25% off
  • 12 months = 35% off

Persistent World Scripts

Our PW scripts are made by Illuminati, and are available at € 8.50 /month.

Current features:
- Full Gear loading & saving
- Player Name Protection
- Banking System
- License System
- Anti-Glitch/Dupe scripts
- Extended Logs (Take/Drop, Equip, Mount/Dismount, Money Bags, Hit Logging, Blocks/Arrows, Hit of Props)
- Admin Permissions
- Start Settings
- Better banning (Records all bans which can be shown by writing "/history Playername" or "/ban Player Reason")
- All bans are based on a JSON ban list instead of a text file (instant unbans/bans)
- String Glitch fix
- IG-Commands (/help in global or team chat)
- Admin IG-Commands (/help in global or team chat)
  -> Contains: IG Admin Removal, Bank Transfer, GUID and much more
- Displays all online admins & if one joins
- Money chests save & load (var2 is ID) (can be enabled or disabled)
- Item chests save & load (var2 is ID) (can be enabled or disabled)
- Hunger System (can be enabled or disabled)

More information: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,368780.0.html

Other Pricing
  • Counterstrike: Global Offensive - € 0.50/slot ( + € 0.20 /slot for 128 tick )
  • Team Fortress 2 - € 0.50/slot
  • Minecraft - € 2/512MB RAM
  • Garry's Mod - € 0.50/slot




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Location 1: Frankfurt, Germany
Location:Frankfurt, Germany
CPU:E3 1245v6
Memory:32 GB DDR4
Uplink:1Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SSD



Location 2: London, UK
Location:London, UK
CPU:E3 1245v6
Memory:32 GB DDR4
Uplink:1Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SSD



Location 3: Chicago, IL, US
Location:Chicago, IL, US
CPU:E3 1270v3
Memory:32 GB DDR4
Uplink:1Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SSD



Location 4: Los Angeles, CA, US
Location:Chicago, Illinois
CPU:Intel Xeon E3 1271v3
Memory:32 GB DDR3
Uplink:1 Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SSD



Location 5: Strasbourg, France
Location:Strasbourg, France
CPU:Intel Xeon E3 1245v6
Memory:32 GB DDR4
Uplink:1 Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SSD



Location 6: Sydney, Australia
Location:Sydney, Australia
CPU:E3 1245v5
Memory:32 GB DDR4
Uplink:1Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SSD




Control Panel
We've built our control panel from the ground up with you in mind, to make managing your server as easy as possible.



Support System


Easy Interface


Module Installer
Our ticket system means that our helpful and friendly staff are never more than a few clicks away. We'll always be there to help you through any issues with your server.
Our Interface was designed to be idiot-proof. We're confident that you'll be able to find all of your servers features. If not, you can just check our FAQ database!
We have all of the most popular mods available to be installed at the click of a button! Can't find one? Request it, or upload it via the FTP service!








If you wish to report abuse by a customer hosted on our platform, please e-mail us at [email protected]
 

Kreativity

Recruit
Best answers
0
The Support is good as well as the price, server and high quality and you get no lag I would recommend this server host for everyone!
 

protato

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Kreativity said:
The Support is good as well as the price, server and high quality and you get no lag I would recommend this server host for everyone!
How much did they pay you to say that?
 

Modder223

Knight at Arms
WBNW
Best answers
0
protato said:
Kreativity said:
The Support is good as well as the price, server and high quality and you get no lag I would recommend this server host for everyone!
How much did they pay you to say that?
The guy only has one post so yeah.... Also the scripts that were used on oasis were pretty decent.
 

Яowan

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Splintert said:
Are you hosting this on your personal computer? My PC literally beats your server's specs.
:lol:

Yeah, those specs are pretty shoddy for a dedicated box.
 

Kingsman

Regular
Best answers
0
I bought a server to host some PW events and do some map tests for Calradian Roleplay I also have a server from Aleragaming, both pretty much function the same although this is cheaper so yay, the customer service is also good as I always prefer being able to contact people thorugh steam and have informal chats although the response time could be alittle faster, I had a server in Markmods that kept ****ing up and I had to use the ****ty "Ticket" system that just gave me a useless automatic message.

The server control panel is better than others in some ways such as the easy way to change the name or module and worse in others in the sense you HAVE to have a FTP to edit a file, we hooked up the admin panel wth the advanced log search and pincode to our normal Calradian Roleplay which makes admining alot easier it's basicly the system Oasis had from what i've seen it's pretty slick.

In summary

8/10

He's just starting out but he's doing a good job, servers stable, affordable and has some unique features I'd say anyone making a PvP PW server should buy one due mainly to the admin panel which makes checking logs so easy, although i've only had it a small while and i've yet to really put it through its paces with say a full server of 200 it seems good.

I'll keep this updated.
 

chunky_monkeh

Squire
NWWBWF&S
Best answers
0
As soon as our customer base grows, we will move a slightly better server. Although, this server will do fine for now.
 

althalus311

Squire
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
Calling the specs "Shoddy" for a dedicated box isn't accurate. Anything more than a 3rd (or 4th) gen i7 for most game servers in unnecessary. Game servers don't use error correcting memory, and the 3770 gives better performance than any Xeon-based CPU that costs twice as much to rent.

Tl;dr - 3770 lets us offer better prices than going unnecessary with a Xeon. We will be moving to a 4790 soon though.
 

domipoppe

Squire
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Why would you call a machine bad when you never had a better one  :facepalm:
The CPU is okay here, the RAM lacks a bit of imo. The rest is okay, as if I compare this machine with my:
My dedicated machine has Intel i7-4790k (4x 4,0GhZ, Turbo: 4,4GhZ) processor & 32 GB DDR 3 RAM. 2 TB SSD.

It`s enough power, imo people who would say it doesn't have enough power can't mange servers good enough.
Also if you for example look at the point that Warband servers need only partly RAM all looks quite good.
 

VVyrd

Knight
WBWF&SM&B
Best answers
0
domipoppe said:
Why would you call a machine bad when you never had a better one  :facepalm:
The CPU is okay here, the RAM lacks a bit of imo. The rest is okay, as if I compare this machine with my:
My dedicated machine has Intel i7-4790k (4x 4,0GhZ, Turbo: 4,4GhZ) processor & 32 GB DDR 3 RAM. 2 TB SSD.

It`s enough power, imo people who would say it doesn't have enough power can't mange servers good enough.
Also if you for example look at the point that Warband servers need only partly RAM all looks quite good.
If you're meant to hold many customers there, thus being a serious business, yes the server box is crap.

For a few servers it should suffice. More, if they're empty.
 

chunky_monkeh

Squire
NWWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Z0mbiN3 said:
domipoppe said:
Why would you call a machine bad when you never had a better one  :facepalm:
The CPU is okay here, the RAM lacks a bit of imo. The rest is okay, as if I compare this machine with my:
My dedicated machine has Intel i7-4790k (4x 4,0GhZ, Turbo: 4,4GhZ) processor & 32 GB DDR 3 RAM. 2 TB SSD.

It`s enough power, imo people who would say it doesn't have enough power can't mange servers good enough.
Also if you for example look at the point that Warband servers need only partly RAM all looks quite good.
If you're meant to hold many customers there, thus being a serious business, yes the server box is crap.

For a few servers it should suffice. More, if they're empty.
As said, we closely monitor our servers and will never comit to overselling, as covered by our SLA. Once this box makes enough profit to move to a bigger and better one we will immediatly do so.