[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeosix said:
how do you change the server name? been trying to set mine up for a bit XD

Hey Mike,

Edit the config file used by the module you are running, edit the value of "set_server_name", save and then restart the server.

If you require any more assistance, feel free to contact our support team via the dedicated support system.

Kind regards,

Jesse

Ramaraunt said:
Turns out his "made from scratch" control panel is actually a free one...

Prove it. Seriously, I'd like to see it.
It's a filly custom panel built on a Twitter Bootstrap with a base theme, we've been through this before. The entire backend is done from scratch.

At this point you've descended to straight up slander with no proof, and it needs to stop.

Ramaraunt said:
Turns out his "made from scratch" control panel is actually a free one...

Not to bring banther or anything to this thread, but I just want to clarify something. :smile:.

Ramaraunt, I do like your commitment for the PW community and helping out with mod like matter and giving the possibility to PW users, but you are slightly overstepping your accusations and you begin to look very  untrustworthy, can you please stop accusing or creating topics based on no arguments or evidence whatsoever. Connor can report it to the moderator and you might get a warning for posting unnecessary spam. I do not wish that to happen as I don't have anything against you personally. So stop creating an unnecessary "****-storm" and do rather report it to an administrator of TaleWorlds and then they will take an official step towards these accusations and bring out judgement if necessary. I hope you understand. Have a nice day :smile:

If I have written something wrong or you don't wish this to stay on the thread, just tell me I will delete this comment immediately. :smile: I just wanted to clarify something as I don't want anything bad to happen for Ramaraunt :/

Please explain:

It needs to be sorted and clarified asap and it's really mean and illegal to do that (if it's true as it looks like). I will contact the TW moderation.

It's easy: he has the exact copy of the nameserver and backend which only Oasis has.
Exact same structure and exact same scripts. The good thing is I have it as well.
So TW moderators can check the changing dates/sizes of the files and this is how it will explain that it is 100% the Oasis Script set which is not allowed to sell.

Therefore, I will provide more evidence to TW moderation, not to you in public (because it isn't even allowed to post logs and stuff like that).

domipoppe said:
It's easy: he has the exact copy of the nameserver and backend which only Oasis has.
Exact same structure and exact same scripts. The good thing is I have it as well.
So TW moderators can check the changing dates/sizes of the files and this is how it will explain that it is 100% the Oasis Script set which is not allowed to sell.

Therefore, I will provide more evidence to TW moderation, not to you in public (because it isn't even allowed to post logs and stuff like that).

Like I said, before you start accusing us whatever comes up in your mind: Back up your claims, prove that these are your scripts and that they were "leaked" by us - We are not interested in selling anything you provided us as there are fundamental flaws in your software, which was also the reason why we parted ways.

We can wait for the TW moderation.
And the reason why we did cancel the partnership was because you didn't pay me for rented scripts, so you partly scammed me.
Anyways, I am not directly accusing, it just looks really suspicious, doesn't it?

domipoppe said:
We can wait for the TW moderation.
And the reason why we did cancel the partnership was because you didn't pay me for rented scripts, so you partly scammed me.
Anyways, I am not directly accusing, it just looks really suspicious, doesn't it?

We parted ways because we were not going to pay for broken scripts that you refused to fix. It took you almost 2 weeks to fix one of the many critical issues in your piece of software.

Asking for evidence supporting your accustation is not suspicious at all, what is suspicious is that you are not willing to provide it.

Because I would be banned if I would do, but good try.
Yeah didnt fix because didn't get paid fairly.  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom