Need More Info ERROR Direct3D 11 Device has been removed or reset

Users who are viewing this thread

Kshahdoo

Recruit
So I have Direct3D error, when trying to launch the game. This error appeared all of sudden after 13 hours of play. I quited the game and haven't been able to launch it since then. Verifying files integrity doesn't help, and I don't know, what else can I do to fix it.

mu98a49h7cq41.png

w4wqe7lj7cq41.png

I've taken images from another thread about the same error, in my case Last Executed Marker: ImGui

I have a pure gaming system, based on Ryzen 5 3600 and GF RTX 2060 with 16 GB RAM, I have just Steam and games and browser installed and nothing else.

Last edited:
Same issue here. Worked fine yesterday, updated and now it does the same error. lmGui.

I've tried reinstalling the game, I've tried reverting to 1.0.2, and no help.

Hi, please try the recommended steps on the threads below and update me if you're still having the same problem.

If these don't solve the issue, try launching the game through Bannerlord.exe and Bannerlord.Native.exe.
You should try launching it with a command line.

Firstly, through the file explorer, you need to navigate into the 'steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client' which can be found through the Seam installation folder. Then you need to type cmd to the Path Bar in that folder. A terminal should pop up, then you need to enter
Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /anticheat
command and press enter. This will open the game without the launcher.

Back
Top Bottom