Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-10-08_17.52.59_039a2a8095d3b5fdc3e60381f3ef2320
Dump Identifier: 2020-10-08_17.52.59_039a2a8095d3b5fdc3e60381f3ef2320​
Initial: October 8, 2020 - 12:50pm
- Jeracos itself is bugged. Entering Jeracos leads to CTD.
- Current related quest is "Family Feud"
- My current save file is significantly slower. I suspect Save-file Corruption due to my use of the "Quick-Save" button.
- Plan of Action: Will try reproducing from a "Native Save", Refrain from using "Quick-Save" button in the future.

Update 1
: October 8, 2020 - 1pm
- Can't reproduce with a new character.
- I suspect save file corruption (I use the "Quick-save" button, which has caused me headaches with Bethesda games in the past)
- Plan of Action: Will try deleting ini. file and re-verifying integrity of the cache via steam.

Update 2:
October 8, 2020 - 1:15pm
- In the overhead map view, I can't find "Phirentos of Jeracos." I suspect Missing character files.
- Plan of Action: Will try fresh reinstall.

Computer Specs
:
GPU: MSI Ventus RTX 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version: Nvidia GeForce Game Ready Driver Version 456.71 Release date: 10/07/2020
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6-core
RAM: 32gb RAM 3200mhz (Ballistix)
Motherboard: TUF gaming 570x plus wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
- OS installed on: Samsung nvme 970 evo plus, 500gb (C:smile:
- Bannerlord installed on: G3 500gb Rocket (F:smile:

Media:
Family Feud Quest
Phirentos of Jeracos (Guy who refuses blood money) Disappeared?
No Phirentos of Jeracos P1
Militia, Villagers, and WarPigs, but no Phirentos P2

Hi, do you still have your save file where the Family Feud quest is active and saved before entering the city? If not, can you reproduce it and upload your save file before entering the city to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi, do you still have your save file where the Family Feud quest is active and saved before entering the city? If not, can you reproduce it and upload your save file before entering the city to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I uploaded it to Taleworlds.com, I referenced your support name, and provided the link to this page, thanks!

As the required information was not provided, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom