SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Users who are viewing this thread

They have 120 et 140 soldiers. I gave Ladyzhyn to fedot, he stays in Korsun without making anything. I don't understand.
Anyway, this mod is perfect ! Good job !

bolvadron said:
They have 120 et 140 soldiers. I gave Ladyzhyn to fedot, he stays in Korsun without making anything. I don't understand.
Anyway, this mod is perfect ! Good job !

I just remembered that I modified that to assign companions an AI behaviour to allow them to go out of the castle. The problem is that the game engine, change lords behaviour every two weeks. I noticed that and I changed it, to assign behaviours to companions as soon as they become lords, but it will be "functional" on the next version, which will be released very soon.

Nordmann said:
Good mod, gave me a reason to play WFaS again, since the WB DLC is borked. Really like what you've done with it.

Thanks to all people that are enjoying the mod. I feel happy if I get my work recognized :smile:
Also Morgh did a great work with his map and his new incoming features

el_infante said:
Thanks to all people that are enjoying the mod. I feel happy if I get my work recognized :smile:
Also Morgh did a great work with his map and his new incoming features

We have to say thank you for the mod, I think... so tThank you. :wink:

I wonder, if the stronger bandits will wipe out all the caravans then. Hope you balanced it out.

I'm german, too, but I hope my englisch isn't to bad.^^
Greets

- If the enemy lord have NO FIEFS and you have a relation with him of 31 OR MORE, a dialog option appear that says: "Are you interested on joining my kingdom?".

Could you decrease the necessary relation? It is hard to find a Lord without fief and which appreciates you ! :smile:

bolvadron said:
- If the enemy lord have NO FIEFS and you have a relation with him of 31 OR MORE, a dialog option appear that says: "Are you interested on joining my kingdom?".

Could you decrease the necessary relation? It is hard to find a Lord without fief and which appreciates you ! :smile:

A trick to increase relation is:
- Doing quests for friendly lords while you are a vassal of a kingdom.
- Capturing a enemy lord and releasing him for free gives you a +15 relation.

I apologize if my question sounds stupid, but is there a merged version of this mod and the Neo Native mod? I sort of liked both the mod ideas, so it would be a shame if I had to pick one of them.

Wraithling said:
I apologize if my question sounds stupid, but is there a merged version of this mod and the Neo Native mod? I sort of liked both the mod ideas, so it would be a shame if I had to pick one of them.

I'm curently working at the integration of the map and a few other new things.
It will be released next days - I just finished coding and translation to german.

I just insterted a game start option screen instead of the menus.
Also the lvl 1 and native equipment is an option which can be chosen now.

Comes also with the next version, v1.75!

VonTawast said:
As far as I know, most of these Prussian troops have a style that only emerged one century after the time taking place in WFaS.

I agree with this guy. The Prussian uniforms are from one of 18th century Gabrilduro's mods, am I right?

I just want to inform you, that we both finished scripting at v1.75.
el_infante is doing some final balancing at troops and items - then we'll release.

I'll continue my work, and started scripting at 1.76 yesterday. But its too early telling you something about it.

EDIT

Another thing...  I need some help at english text. I'm searching for somebody who is interested in correcting some english text.
Requirements  are:

- English native tongue
- No youngsters, I want text without grammatical mistakes, and it should have a good/correct syntax with a historical "touch"

We are talking just about 20-50 lines of text. All the new upcoming text... It isn't too much.

I'm only able to do this in german, but not at english text. So I need help...

You will be at "crecdits", if you help. Thank you!

It's for today ?
If you need help for a french version, i'm ok to do it :grin:
But i  can translate the english one, I learnt German but ...  ^^ '

bolvadron said:
It's for today ?
If you need help for a french version, i'm ok to do it :grin:
But i  can translate the english one, I learnt German but ...  ^^ '

If the native version has a french translation, it may be interesting to add the missing lines at french csv-files...

I'm german, I need nobody who translates it to german. I just translated all the things to german :grin:
I need somebody with an english native tongue who corrects my (bad) english text I inserted.

The age of that guy doesn't really matters, but I want no youngster-style and no gangster-style, or something like that. I want a clear, good to read, maybe also historical-style english text. Thats all.

Theres no hurry to do that today, I can release the corrected text every time with a "csv package".

Sorry, I meant that I could translate only the English version into French.
It is a french version.
Sorry again for my english.

Another thing...  I need some help at English text. I'm searching for somebody who is interested in correcting some English text.
Requirements  are:

I'll do it. I meet the requirements.

Kendoman said:
Another thing...  I need some help at English text. I'm searching for somebody who is interested in correcting some English text.
Requirements  are:

I'll do it. I meet the requirements.

Thats great!
I'll send you a pm next hours.

Back
Top Bottom