Resolved Enemy clan member is in my castle as a free man

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I'm playing as Vlandia. I now own Ov Castle which previously belonged to Sturgia. Urik was a prisoner in my castle. I took him to my party and bartered him away to another Vlandian lord for money. I've returned to my castle and now Urik is in my castle as a guest. He's in the Lord's Hall. If an enemy is in my castle it should be because they're my prisoner or they assaulted the walls in a siege and we are fighting. But there he is, sipping my cognac and eating my chicken wings like he runs the joint.
How to Reproduce: Open save game and go into Ov Castle. The infiltrator is there in plain sight
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):Ov Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video): Save game uploaded
Version: e1.5.3
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

@uçanbiblo Hello, my thread here is tagged with "NEED MORE INFO". Just curious if you actually need to know anything else about this issue from me. I assume that was an accidental mislabel since you stated you reported the issue to the devs. If you need more info please let me know.

@uçanbiblo Hello, my thread here is tagged with "NEED MORE INFO". Just curious if you actually need to know anything else about this issue from me. I assume that was an accidental mislabel since you stated you reported the issue to the devs. If you need more info please let me know.
Hello, thank you for letting me know. That was a mistake on my end. I have changed the subject to "in progress".

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom