Need More Info Abagal is 101 years old

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Be leadwe of a Kingdom them try to leave it.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Cash
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I had issue in 1,2,2 I was Ruler of Vlansia. still rather young and not sure of what to do. I tried to abdicat the Kingdon. which instantly booted me out of kingdom but still showed me as Leader. then every Town and Castle became mine. there was nothing I could do but roll back the save. I tried to rejoin but couldent.. Aso some Marrage offers crashed the game.
In the past as ruler I was able to give a newly captured castle to a newly appointed companion turned vassel. in 1.2.3 (where I am now) i cant.. .Why. ?.
And. Abagal. is. 101. .years. old.
I would love to send a save but untill i get my computer guy to come help me. I cant send dump reports so i think s save would not work either.
thank you. Mizza

It would have been great if you could send us your save file so that we can investigate the issue.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom