Elecrai on normal damage

Users who are viewing this thread

mniezo

Sergeant at Arms
Has anybody defeated the bloody legolases castle in normal damage, eventually battle size over 3-400? I hear even chuck norris tried and lasted only 5 minutes.

I had a Jatu character who pretended to like the Noldor to gain access to their mythical stronghold. After "uniting" Pendor (under Jatu rule of course) he showed his true face and besieged the legendary stronghold... he did not survive the experience... there were many tears to be had that day  :cry: His Jatu-like CKO whom he thought were invincible turned out to be no match for the Noldor.

Difficulty: Normal dmg, fastest battle speed, good AI, manual blocking and lance control, battle size 450

P.S. I also had that question earlier so I searched around for a successful attempt. Couldn't find a legitimate one (no cheats).

Has anyone tried to wear down the Noldor?  Perhaps attack and then retreat to pick up more troops for another attack?  I heard that you will still be able to see the Noldor city as long as relations are above a certain point.  This probably means no more than two attacks before you have to stop and help them out again to restore relations.  If the Noldor troops regenerate and reinforce, then it could very well be impossible.

If you´re in for Elcrai, you need to win the battle with the first try. If you fail, the Veil of Darkness will come forth and Elcrai be lost to your access.
Forever, as you´re (most likely) unable to recover from the relation penalty you get for attacking them to be able to befriend them again easily.

I tho my cko was god like, Hailberds with polearm skill of 500 and shielded infantry sgt.s with knightly war axes with 400 one handed and over 8 blocking skill with engraved shields.......
upped the dmg to normal on all sides.....
died spawning in with full rune armor on
**** was too real for my body

Back
Top Bottom