Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk/acatalog/ST1278pop.html

Preliminary tshirt design for the sponsorship program tnx lust

Broomstick said:
ltgs.png
z5g.png

@ Sammac, We need to change our name to Einherjer though. All for it?

Two upcoming matches this week:

One on friday, member can read up on it here.

The second match is on sunday, members read up on it here.

For the recruits: I will be contacting you for the match results, but you can always hit me up on steam and ask first or ask a different member.

Lord_T said:
what you on about arroh? O:
I was on a persistent world TS with blead and some of the Samurai clan. i was screwing around a bit but they were trying to take a very large castle from a faction that composed of 1/4 of the players at that time (so around 15-20 against 5 (us)). And of course we failed against that many so Totalwar started to get mad. he is very easy to anger.
he kept yelling "Niggers!" "they are just ****ing niggers" "damn niggers" and so on.
It got annoying but i cant respond because i didn't have a mic.

So i killed an admin and so i got temp banned  :lol:.

The exceeding arrow said:
Lord_T said:
what you on about arroh? O:
I was on a persistent world TS with blead and some of the Samurai clan. i was screwing around a bit but they were trying to take a very large castle from a faction that composed of 1/4 of the players at that time (so around 15-20 against 5 (us)). And of course we failed against that many so Totalwar started to get mad. he is very easy to anger.
he kept yelling "Niggers!" "they are just ******** niggers" "damn niggers" and so on.
It got annoying but i cant respond because i didn't have a mic.

So i killed an admin and so i got temp banned  :lol:.

yey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom