Not open for further replies.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Well, I jumped on the bandwagon myself and haven't started reading the books until 2012, but this is ****ing brilliant.
I can totally relate to that particular rage-y feeling.

Hollywood cannot live up to the power of imagination - that's quite sig-worthy to be honest.

By the way: nice to see you Angantyr!

I've said it once before and I'll say it again, As soon as 1 old member posts a few others will post. Very strange how that works.

Albeit Whothaa is not a Einherjar member he is a good friend of mine and a friend of the clan.  :smile:

@ Hengist,

This is such a coincidence  :shock: I was just thinking about you. I wanted to make a Dwarf Fortress adventure game (So instead of it being focussed on a entire fortress it will be focussed on a single dwarf) I wanted to make one named after a member of our clan and suddenly the name "Hengist Shieldbearer" came in my mind. A Speardwarf with a strong affinity to the shield skill and wresteling. I will enjoy playing with that setup.  :smile:

Nice to hear that, Blead. I remember you naming all the dwarves in your fortress after the clan-members once.  :smile:
Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom