[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

From what I understand from the current rules they would be more penalized if they stay div B cuz they would be seed 2, but I’m pretty sure they will be put seed 1 anyways.

From what I understand from the current rules they would be more penalized if they stay div B cuz they would be seed 2, but I’m pretty sure they will be put seed 1 anyways.
tbf i have no clue how the tournament works but I just find it sad and pathetic from them attempting to keep their div B status

Having read it briefly however, once again B1 and B2 do not get the chance to play A5/A6, what is the logic to that?

tbf i have no clue how the tournament works but I just find it sad and pathetic from them attempting to keep their div B status

Having read it briefly however, once again B1 and B2 do not get the chance to play A5/A6, what is the logic to that?
From what I understand it’s a group system, a bit like the champions league.

Why us and not the other teams filled with div A players? Recent player additions have been due to inactivity, inactives will be removed shortly.
what are you actually trying? Just stop lmfao. Would u like me to list ur div A players, or at least the players who've a lot of div A experience? Its just sad and petty, either change ur roster or ur going in div A

what are you actually trying? Just stop lmfao. Would u like me to list ur div A players, or at least the players who've a lot of div A experience? Its just sad and petty, either change ur roster or ur going in div A
Just stop crying already.. We’ve obviously spoken to the admins and laid down our point of view, now it’s up to them to decide whether we’re A or B.

There’s nothing to gain for us or other teams in div A with it being just 2 (potentially 3) stacked teams. Anyone who wants to play alongside them is stupid, because you got no chance. Same for your team as it is for ours.

Sure, you'll most likely lose to KT and Oida just like any other team in the tournament. That being said with this roster you should totally be able to contest the other 3 teams and you're the only Div B team that can do so on paper. Idk why you're lying to yourself.
You can easily field 8 players that are actively playing the game rn and also have a good amount of competetive experience. Isn't that what counts?

After doing a training against snus yesterday (obviously it's not a true representation), their performance is NOT div A, even if the players may look like it. Snus is pretty much a copy-paste of FTW, however, we all know FTW's div A performance, it'll pretty much be mirrored. I sound like a total douche; it's not that the players are particularly bad or anything, they have a good chance of winning div B, but it's not a div A team.

Removing competition from div B isn't a good idea, especially when they'd provide no benefit in div A, playing in Godsend as a merc yesterday, we done extremely well, taking that team from the div B would only be detrimental - however, there's a much larger accomplishment being in div A, especially winning it.

Last edited:
scrims are fake data. They also tied with starks and that was before adding 3 of their players to the roster.
Their default sign up roster was already a strong one for Div B. How many div a players do they need to add in order to be considered for div a.
I don't see a reason for BLD to be div a while snusgang isn't.

We tied with Starks because they were playing extremely stupidly and we punished them for it (3 archers on closed etc). Drawing against Stark while they were already struggling is a stupid arguement as we also lost to WaC and Godsent.

Why don’t you go and try it in div A instead of trying to set others up for doing something that they don’t want to?

Teams trying to escape div a:

tenor.gif

How many div A players must they add to be considered div A? Bit of a joke at this point

If they aren’t performing at a div A standard then that’s entirely their fault. Teams arent seeded or put in divisions off of scrim performance, they’re put there from the potential of their roster. Stop KIDDING YOURSELVES

We're going to organise the teams in the best way possible so that teams get a good chance to fight other teams of their level. That said it's inevitable that some teams will feel hard done by or as though they are in a division beyond them unless we literally cordon off the top 2 teams to just fight each other.

Stark dropping out has meant we need to reseed the groups we've done so they should be announced tonight or tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom