[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Its probably the same problem the late pw server had. You fill them with scripts that makes them laggy

My knowledge on servers and scripts is limited, but I am pretty sure that PW/PK scripts are far heavier and more numerous than whatever is used on the ECS servers. Some scripts to get match stats (probably fairly heavy) and then admin scripts, but that's it? In addition, tournaments in the past used simular scripts, no? I don't recall people complaining so much about lag in the past.

I think that either this serverbox is too weak or that it has not been reset for too long.

I understand that getting a new server can be tricky, but could someone perhaps try resetting the servers atleast?

... and I personally noticed instances of bolts coming out of crossbowmen when no crossbow was being aimed, my horse being teleported, people swinging through each other, etc. etc....

Warband is such a broken game that none of these examples actually indicate server issues though. Although I agree the servers could use a reset.

Warband is such a broken game that none of these examples actually indicate server issues though. Although I agree the servers could use a reset.
projectiles coming out of people who aren't aiming is an issue I've only noticed in the last few years and only on these tournament servers

god forbid people change their name
abusing glitches that lets u kick and block with a shield or looking through walls ? thats fine bro
but no u cant change ur name !

god forbid people change their name
abusing glitches that lets u kick and block with a shield or looking through walls ? thats fine bro
but no u cant change ur name !

That's not a glitch it's just Ping lol

Looking through walls is just in the nature of the game and it's impossible to control unless u force everyone to record their povs, they didnt build any inner texture.

Changing your name, forcing someone doing stats tour after tour, to set in extra work just because of dumbness, is just stupid. But shouldnt be bannable unless the idiot keeps doing it again and again.

That's not a glitch it's just Ping lol

Looking through walls is just in the nature of the game and it's impossible to control unless u force everyone to record their povs, they didnt build any inner texture.

Changing your name, forcing someone doing stats tour after tour, to set in extra work just because of dumbness, is just stupid. But shouldnt be bannable unless the idiot keeps doing it again and again.
turk kicks should not be allowed....itsa clear abuse of a mechanic not everyone can do.....but yet its hard to "controll" and entforce

Turk kicks are just part of the base game, nothing to be done about it.

Looking through walls could easily be banned and punished though. Sure, people would get away with it a lot, but specs, opponents, and teammates would pick it up often enough that people would get caught. Just nobody can be bothered I guess.

Turk kicks are just part of the base game, nothing to be done about it.

Looking through walls could easily be banned and punished though. Sure, people would get away with it a lot, but specs, opponents, and teammates would pick it up often enough that people would get caught. Just nobody can be bothered I guess.
I mean, the easiest way to do it would be to add a second building inside every buildings from every comp maps, but given the fact that everyone can use it and that no one bothered controlling it for 10 years I just consider it a feature.

The easiest way would be to ban it, but I agree you could also edit maps to make it less exploitable. I've never considered it a valid feature really, but it's its own shame when people do it so it kind of balances itself.

The easiest way would be to ban it, but I agree you could also edit maps to make it less exploitable. I've never considered it a valid feature really, but it's its own shame when people do it so it kind of balances itself.
It was even more shameful to use on Aeterna Hungergames, you could see the whole map lol

Yeah was waiting for a decision to be made re the GODSENT drama, i've posted the fixtures now. We'll clarify the decision and what will happen later but the fixtures are in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom