ECS Unofficial Hype Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Made this one because I am hyped.

The hype is real, bladers.

If you like my stuff, you can use it. If you don't, you can use it too.

33way4k.jpg

Lovin' the map listing recently added to the announcements! Good job on picking Admins!

I've added the pick/bans to a post. Would be cool if someone could.collate the most picked, most banned and then the most picked and banned (contested I guess you could say.)

Killfacer said:
I've added the pick/bans to a post. Would be cool if someone could.collate the most picked, most banned and then the most picked and banned (contested I guess you could say.)

Group Team A vs Team B Team A 1st ban Team B 1st ban Team A 2nd Ban Team B 2nd Ban Team A pick Team B pick
A Freelancers vs Heroes of Agincourt Mountain Fortress Field by the river Fort of Honour Silk Road Naval Outpost San'di'boush
A Polish Eagles vs Alliance of Destruction Desolation Valley Castellum Naval Outpost Fort of Honour Mountain Fortress Field by the River
B WeDontYou vs Heroes Naval Outpost Field by the river Silk Road Desolation Valley Mountain Fortress San'di'boush
B Legend vs Foolocrazy of Fedner Field by the River Castellum x Fort of Honour Verloren San'di'boush
C Castellans vs Malta San'di'boush Field by the river Verloren Silk Road Castellum Mountain Fortress
C Irish Rebels vs Defenders of Faith Mountain Fortress Fort of Honour Desolation Valley San'di'boush Verloren Field by the River
D Apis Europae vs Schwertbrüderorden Naval Outpost Silk Road Field by the River Verloren Desolation Valley Mountain Fortress
D Guard of Istiniar vs Wolfpack Field by the River San'di'boush Silk Road Fort of Honour Verloren Desolation Valley

Maps 1st ban 2nd ban total bans picked
Closed Fort of Honour 1 4 5 0
Closed Verloren 2 2 3
Closed San'di'boush 2 1 3 3
Mixed Castellum 2 0 2 1
Mixed Mountain Fortress 2 0 2 4
Mixed Naval Outpost 2 1 3 1
Open Desolation Valley 1 2 3 2
Open Field By The River 5 1 6 2
Open Silk Road 1 4 5 0

EDIT: was a bit q and d - could use checking, feel free to use use the info and tidy it up or present differently.

Look cool, but you didn't count 3rd or 4th bans in at all. There should be a total of 31 maps banned.

Another Harman special, this time about the big match tonight which will be streamed on MB_tv

[quote author=Harman]Wolfpack surprised many people with their comeback and even more with the style they did it!

They crushed their opponents in elimination group and if any team can be called underdog this ECS I'll point at Wolfpack. :grin: 

One of their strong points are archers, Toi and Zapzarap are experienced and have a past in top teams. Also both were present in their national teams. 
If we add to them cavalry like Firunien and Slow, pretenders to the group of top EU cav, we can see that this team has a potential.   

Will it be enough to win against the only clan that have been present in every Warband competition?

As always in IG we'll see a few new faces, joined with Warband veterans. Will Oliveran, Kekn and Triari lead their team on successful hunt or
will they be hunt down themselves by success-hungry Wolfpack?

We'll see today in HBO![/quote]

Back
Top Bottom