East India Trading Company

Users who are viewing this thread

Crighton

Sergeant at Arms
East-India-Trading-Company-Flag-By-Black-Blade.jpg

tea-company-logos-4.jpg

History
Governor and Company of Merchants of London Trading into the East Indies, English company formed for the exploitation of trade with East and Southeast Asia and India, incorporated by royal charter on December 31, 1600. Starting as a monopolistic trading body, the company became involved in politics and acted as an agent of British imperialism in India from the early 18th century to the mid-19th century. Shares of the company were owned by wealthy merchants and aristocrats. The government owned no shares and had only indirect control. The Company operated its own large army with which it controlled major portions of India. The East India Company traded mainly in cotton, silk, indigo dye, salt, saltpetre, tea and opium. The Company also came to rule large areas of India, exercising military power and assuming administrative functions.

Current Company Roster
Crighton
JonnyBe
Beefy
Wunderbar
Lemonman
Marko
Vos
JackThe Ripper
Clockworks
GodlyBrit
Ghost
Marko
BeoWolf
Hugoboss
Mr.Baggins
Mazer
BobisGod
Ferris​

Company Ranking System
We currently have no formal ranking system​

Were basically just a group of friends who enjoy having fun and working together as a unit. We are Infantry based unit, fighting primarily as skirmishers and engineers along with pikemen on occasion. We would consider ourselves to be a pike and shot unit type. Primarily focusing around ranged with skirmishing and engineers to forty our possession, but also fights with pikes to defend the muskets and engineers.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Seems familiar?

Tell me this; how and why are the EITC in Eastern Europe?

First off, ide like to say I never noticed that while looking through the clan forums here, that’s my mistake. However I would like to say, after looking through British East India Company (the other thread) the only similarity between our two sides is the correlation of the names. One thing I will point out is the unit I’ve got, this is primarily for a couple of friends just to have some fun together, and we mainly just play on invasion and have a few laughs. For the East India Trading Company being in Eastern Europe, use a bit of logic on this one. They traded the goods from India not just in Great Britain or the Colonies, but all over Europe. Also in the sense of this being a game and matters of fun, I don’t see the problem in having an imagination and just going with it for the heck of it. Lastly ide just like to point out that this mod is a lot of fun and there are a lot more aspects towards it then just the invasion mode in fighting waves of bots, but me and my mates just play to have some fun and fight off hordes of advancing enemy bots, it’s all in good fun.

The correlation of names may sound small at first but it gets rather confusing if you want to become of reasonable size. I think if you just want to have fun save your self the trouble and change it (though I do like the thread a lot). Its just i can see a horde of people coming on and saying "OMG you have the same name copier!" which I'm sure you want to avoid. If you don't choose to change it fine if you want to deal with it, but I'm telling you on taleworlds your saving your self a whole heap of explaining to do if you do change it to something different (which there are millions of ideas to pick)

flavius brutus said:
The correlation of names may sound small at first but it gets rather confusing if you want to become of reasonable size. I think if you just want to have fun save your self the trouble and change it (though I do like the thread a lot). Its just i can see a horde of people coming on and saying "OMG you have the same name copier!" which I'm sure you want to avoid. If you don't choose to change it fine if you want to deal with it, but I'm telling you on taleworlds your saving your self a whole heap of explaining to do if you do change it to something different (which there are millions of ideas to pick)

The main reason I’ve done it is we’re just a couple friends who play on Deluge and PW, it’s nothing real serious were just in it for a laugh. I do appreciate everything you’ve said and I shall take it under advisement with my mates, but for the time realizing were not looking for anything major just to get a banner in Deluge(make us look a bit more presentable) I can see why we probably should change and might end up changing, thank you for the concern it is appreciated.

Frappiller said:
well you look like your in it for the lulz so have fun and maybe our two groups could do an epic invasion game

yea mainly for the time being its just all in good fun, and if youd like to thatd be fine hah, me and my mates are always on TS

Back
Top Bottom