Easiest Castle to Defend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wondering because I want a castle that I can throw all my top tier troops in and massacure armies that are 100x larger than my force.

So far Slezk Castle and Grunwalder are the castles I've had the most trouble taking, but is there a better one to make yours?

Edit: I have Almerra now, and absolutely demolished the 500 strong Rhodok party that came to take it back...with only 6 casaulties on my side.
Damn that is one hard castle to take though, I had to attack it like 4 times.

Almerra Castle was a tough siege. But there was another "fort" castle type, dont remember the name. You have to enter the gate but and then climping a small ladder to get up while getting shot from a 360° angle...

---------  |
|            |
|  ->  =|        like this ^^
|            |
---| | -----

^
      |

The one where you have to go through the wall and go up the ramp actaully inside the ramp, they just get held up on the ramp and everyones shoots them.
***** to attack.

Basically any Castle with a steep single ladder and two decent guard towers - or any other decent choke points.

And the answer to your question may vary with the armies used for attacking and defending.

the wooden castle with a burning gate  and where the bloody ladder is on the second wall is i think Maras Castle that castle a pain unless you personally go grab a bow or crossbow and shot down the guys before they release their arrows.

i personally think Uhhuns a pain since when ur climbing the ladder u have to try and evade arrows from 3 sides(wall ur climbing on, the building roof right behind the wall, and the tower to the right)

Back
Top Bottom