Need More Info Eagle sigil/banner that game doesn't handle well

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Every time I use certain sigil, the coat of arms it is supposed to represent is absolutely butchered depending on colour used, shield or whatever else might affect it. Also, it is not properly cut out so some parts, that looks like they should be transparent, are not transparent at all. It has prevailed through early access up to this moment of post-release. And I believe there are more... "unfinished" sigils. I've had my hopes up, were once again dissapointed. Still posting it since I'm tired of seeing this.
How to Reproduce: launch the game and select specified sigil. Both in singleplayer and in multiplayer.
Scene Name (if related): irrelevant
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: irrelevant

So lets start with the only place where that sigil seems to be working properly meaning... sigil selection screen. Here we can see it being detailed and properly cut-out. Be it in single player campaign or in multiplayer module.

And that puts an abrupt end to the part where it works properly. Now, lets move to multiplayer first. In multiplayer, perhaps due to color schemes but once we go to armory with our newly selected sigil, we are greeted with this barely recognisable blob of paint.

In some instances, it does work... partially as it appears that this sigil is basically unfinished. It works (kind of) in sigil preview in multiplayer (can't show it now since I already bought it), in singleplayer and when you create custom banner through https://bannerlord.party/banner/ used both in singleplayer and in cRPG mod. It does display proper shape instead of earlier shown splash of paint, but it also reveals uncut parts of it that were meant to be transparent (at least while comparing to first screenshot of sigil selection screen). And I mean these parts marked by either blue arrows or red "x":

Simple custom coat of arms edited in https://bannerlord.party/banner/ for cRPG

Banner displayed at the very start of single player game.

Here goes nothing. This has prevailed through early access and most likely will outlive M&B: Bannerlord playerbase. But perhaps I'm wrong. Time will show.

Last edited:
Hey, the uploaded visuals are corrupted. Can you please try re-uploading them or send them to us via ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Screenshots were visible for me but I edited first post for now. Re-uploaded screenshots and used code provided by uploading site. I also included now links to each image. I've been uploading these on https://postimages.org/

If that won't help, I will try doing that via ticket.

Means that it is already shelved into bottomless pits of hell and noone will fix it. But hey, at least TW released another patch that further breaks multiplayer, nice.

Back
Top Bottom