Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

a991

Recruit
Summary: I have installed Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord from Steam and it installs correctly. When i open the laucher, the very first time seems to be opening the game but it automatically closes. I have tried to unistall and install again, verify the files, check the paths that are posted in a Support post, but that all is not working at all.

If i open the log that is being generating, I can't see the error :

Loading assembly: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Steam.dll

Assembly load result: SUCCESS
Can't reset context
Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Multiplayer\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Multiplayer.GDK.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Multiplayer\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Multiplayer\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCommunityServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Multiplayer\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Multiplayer\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.Official.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Multiplayer\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.WebPanel.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Multiplayer\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.ListedServer.MapServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll
Init LauncherModsDLLManager
Total startup time: 3.7950
Max Dexree of Parallelism is set to: 10
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at TaleWorlds.Library.TypeCollector`1.Instantiate(String typeName, Object[] parameters)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.TextureWidget.UpdateTextureWidget()
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.TextureWidget.OnUpdate(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.Update(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MessageLoop()
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at TaleWorlds.Library.TypeCollector`1.Instantiate(String typeName, Object[] parameters)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.TextureWidget.UpdateTextureWidget()
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.TextureWidget.OnUpdate(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.Update(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.StandaloneUIDomain.Update()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.MessageLoop()
at TaleWorlds.TwoDimension.Standalone.WindowsFramework.Start()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.Program.Main(String[] args)

How to Reproduce: -
Have you used cheats and if so which: -
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Intel Geforce RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: -
CPU: Intel Core i7 -10750H
RAM: 16
Motherboard: MS-17E7
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Could you try to delete the Bannerlord folder located in Documents folder and try to launch the game again?
Hello, thanks for your fast reply.

I don't have any folder of Bannerlord in Documents, but i do have inside OneDrive Documents. I deleted the whole folder but still the same.

What could i do? Thank you

Hello again, I made this for every who has the same problem and it worked to me :

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom