In Progress [e1.8.0] Double Ballista during Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: My soldier was holding onto the Ballista and I wanted to use it as I saw a nice target to shoot at. As I grabbed it the Ballista duplicated into two and both were able to use it. It doesn't really cause any issues other than that it shouldn't happen of course.
How to Reproduce: Have a Soldier grab a Ballista and then you forcefully grab it aswell and it will duplicate.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): I think it works on any siege, but in the photo I was sieging Onira.
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX2060
CPU: i7 Intel
RAM: 16GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500GB SSD

Please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent, please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent, please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
The issue remains.

Back
Top Bottom